Should Sikhs do a March

Big_Tera

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Why dont Sikhs do a solidarity march against the terror attacks. It will shows that Sikhs are a separate people who not aligned with muslims.

It will show we are with the british people and condemn these acts of terror.  It will also educate people who we are and that we should not be mistaken for muslims. 

You won't get a march but this I guess would be the next best thing:

http://nsouk.co.uk/time-for-or-an-honest-debate-about-the-religious-motivation-behind-terror-attacks/

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You won't get a march but this I guess would be the next best thing:

http://nsouk.co.uk/time-for-or-an-honest-debate-about-the-religious-motivation-behind-terror-attacks/

This debate without an honest debate about the political actions of the west and how they motivate terrorist attacks  is a waste of time. 

Truth is that western greed and Islamic fundamentalism have now formed a powerful symbiotic relationship. They are both feeding off each other.   

Juts need to listen to other nonJut Sikhs to understand this because their own ABC logic brain won't be able to grasp it on their own. 

It is not about getting involved in the whole middle eastern politics. It is about showing people we are not muslim. Race hate attacks are increasing. Many white people mistake us for arabs ect.

We need to educate them to show we are Sikhs not muslims. 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It is not about getting involved in the whole middle eastern politics. It is about showing people we are not muslim. Race hate attacks are increasing. Many white people mistake us for arabs ect.

We need to educate them to show we are Sikhs not muslims. 

I don't think this is an issue in England. America maybe. 

I've been out and about in the last few weeks. Apart from some goray looking petrified when I get on the tube, it's been okay. 

That being said. I've had more friendly gestures from random keshdharis guys in the last few days than ever???

You'd be better off training and going to the gym if you're that worried. That'd be much more useful than that marching 5hit.