GuruPyare Bhai Sahib Gyani Amolak Singh Jee

Guest rsingh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

Hukumnama from Darbar Sahib:

RAAG SORAT’H, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE BHEEKHAN JEE,

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Tears well up in my eyes, my body has become weak, and my hair has become milky-white. My throat is tight, and I cannot utter even one word; what can I do now? I am a mere mortal. || 1 ||

O Lord, my King, Gardener of the world-garden, be my Physician, and save me, Your Saint. || 1 || Pause ||

My head aches, my body is burning, and my heart is filled with anguish. Such is the disease that has struck me; there is no medicine to cure it. || 2 ||

The Name of the Lord, the ambrosial, immaculate water, is the best medicine in the world. By Guru’s Grace, says servant Bheekhan, I have found the Door of Salvation. || 3 || 1 ||

Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguruWaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguruWaheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguruWaheguru waheguru waheguru wa

heguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

GIANI JEE in their younger days enjoying the Satsangat (No. 3 in the picture)

nagarkirtan.jpg

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Gianiji was a strong Sikh figure for many.

Gianiji was in East Africa during the 1950's and early 1960's, his presence helped promote Sikhi in the region. And today there are some notable GurSikhs from that area such as Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh (Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha)

In the 1960's Gianiji's presence in the UK was poineering. He was part of the orginal Southall Group and was part of the Punj Pyaray that carried out the first Amrit Sanchar in the UK in 1969. He helped Bhai Rama Singh get into Sikhi. He was once Pardaan of Havelock Road Gurdwara.

Gianiji had been in the presence of great GurSikhs such as Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Baba Isher Singh Rarewale and Baba Puran Singh Kerichowala.

Sikhi in the UK would not be what it is today if it was not for Gianiji.