If you could, would you move to India?

Simran9

juz curious to see how many ppl would be willing to move to India, most likely Punjab since we're all mostly punjabiz...?

I think lot of our parents or whoever was the first to move to foreign country came to make money. It was mostly financial/economic reason for moving out of PUnjab. my dad was broke, he had to borrow money so he could come here.....so he definitly came to make money so he could have better life....

now, 2/3 generations later....I think most young generation ppl don't wanna go to India for a visit let alone live there. :wub: Other ppl who been there come back and tell the stories of how its a stinky nasty filthy country where you don't have a flushing toilet or toilet paper... LOL.gif

so if you had the chance...the opportunity to move to india, would you? why?

If not.....why not?

I will move back after my studies. I have decided that if we leave punjab how are we going to continue and raise voice of our independance.

We should all move after we have something at our hands. Most of the people get indulged in the luxury faciliated life of the west, and say we can't live back there now, but I see so much of depression and lonliness here. Only place we could see some people is if you come online on the forums. I personally would like to settle in Punjab. I understand wherever Waheguru places us "So thaan Suhava" .

I wonder if our Punjab was independant would we all been here today runing for jobs and education of the west? I don't think so.

I can't live in india cauz i have no relatives or anyone who resides in india who know me very well (doesn't count my future relatives tongue.gif )...

awwww come on.....who needs relatives when the best relative you can get is Guru ji? :wub: ^_^

If I move then ya'll gotta come visit me at least tongue.gif ....now I know I ain't the only weirdo who wants to move to India. My dad said its good for him to move but not in the long run for us kids. I juz don't get that.....if I wanna live there, how can it be bad for me in the long run? :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ahhh yes .... simran we aint weirdos for wanting to go back to punjab - the weirdos are the ppl who dont want to go back LOL.gif (jkn ) Anyhoo, if you do move back ill definately visit you - provided u know how to make bucket loads of paneer :TH: :TH:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!