Surrey Nagar Kirtan - Ahmediya Muslim Stall

14 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

What he means is if the dark days of the 80s and 90s are, somehow, visited upon Sikhs who are now settled in the West individuals such as yourself would be content to see Sikhs dominated and cornered by the followers of a certain religion for whom domination and subjugation of the other is a fundamental requirement. In fact, put the mad mullahs to one side: if whites suddenly grew a conscience and a backbone and decided to give the visibly ethnic in their lands a bit of "what-for," you'd be upset to see us defend ourselves. You don't like Sikh strength. It upsets you. You seem to enjoy the idea of Sikhs being rudderless, demoralised, disorganised, and ultimately useless.

In the utopian vision of the world that's playing out in your head, such dark events could never happen and if they somehow do, Sikhs -- as you seem to have always implicitly skirted around the edges of suggesting without ever nailing your colours to the mast for as long as you've been posting on this forum -- should never assert and defend themselves, because that would lead to a form of Sikh unity, and for some reason the thought of such an idea is apparently anathema to you.

I believe in asserting myself and the principles of gurbani, defending them when challenged. 'Sikh unity' is not anathema to me.. In fact quite the opposite.. I believe in uniting around the core principles of sikhi.. Your idea of 'sikh unity' is predicated on creating and manufacturing a identity which is about political and cultural identity.. For me guru nanak expressed dur ki bani that transcends such narrow things.. 

I absolutely reject your analysis that I believe in being rudderless, quite the opposite I believe as Tisarpanth we are bestowed upon us and have guardianship of a something that even in our darkest hours we still have to resist falling in to lazy politics.. 

On 4/28/2018 at 8:58 PM, jkvlondon said:

doesn't prevent them from converting peeps and also working towards the ummah , don't be too complacent

This <banned word filter activated> is out of his sampradaic <banned word filter activated> mind- leave him to rot in his own misery.