Surrey Nagar Kirtan - Ahmediya Muslim Stall

On 4/25/2018 at 5:46 AM, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Ijit

On the one hand, you think you're more intelligent than all the other Sikhs out there. And on the other hand, your intelligence can only allow you to throw up an epithet like idi ot?

If you have something to say, then say it. By refuting his statement.

Otherwise, you're just showing yourself to be the "ijit".

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 11:25 AM, BhForce said:

On the one hand, you think you're more intelligent than all the other Sikhs out there. And on the other hand, your intelligence can only allow you to throw up an epithet like idi ot?

If you have something to say, then say it. By refuting his statement.

Otherwise, you're just showing yourself to be the "ijit".

I don't think I'm more intelligent than anyone let alone a Sikh..

10 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:
On 5/14/2018 at 11:16 AM, BhForce said:

OK, fine, then refute his post instead of just calling him a name.

Fair enough it was a low point for me and I should hold myself to a higher standard ?

OK, bro, props for apologizing. Go ahead and still refute the post if you disagree with him.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:29 AM, CharhdiKala said:

This makes my blood boil. To tackle people like these we need a group like the Shere Punjab who sorted these idiots out in the UK back in the 90s. Where are all of those people who shout Khalistan Zindabad in Canada? They do nothing when trouble is on their own doorstep! What cowards, all huff and puff but no action!

Even Buddhists don't take any nonsense anymore and have learnt to fight back.

Sadly Sikhs are just into money these days.

@BhForce

I absolutely don't need to refute the post.. I should have never said 'ijit' because that was gratuitous. To be more discerning I should have just said that is a nonsense point.. What does this person even mean 

15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

What he means is if the dark days of the 80s and 90s are, somehow, visited upon Sikhs who are now settled in the West individuals such as yourself would be content to see Sikhs dominated and cornered by the followers of a certain religion for whom domination and subjugation of the other is a fundamental requirement. In fact, put the mad mullahs to one side: if whites suddenly grew a conscience and a backbone and decided to give the visibly ethnic in their lands a bit of "what-for," you'd be upset to see us defend ourselves. You don't like Sikh strength. It upsets you. You seem to enjoy the idea of Sikhs being rudderless, demoralised, disorganised, and ultimately useless.

In the utopian vision of the world that's playing out in your head, such dark events could never happen and if they somehow do, Sikhs -- as you seem to have always implicitly skirted around the edges of suggesting without ever nailing your colours to the mast for as long as you've been posting on this forum -- should never assert and defend themselves, because that would lead to a form of Sikh unity, and for some reason the thought of such an idea is apparently anathema to you.

l believe in unity just not the hollow, temporal illusory 'manufactured' unity.. I believe in mool mantar and SGGSJ.. I believe in 1