Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

A brief glance at the current social media landscape as it relates to Sikhs (I don't own a smartphone, but my mum's phone is always lying around, lol) shows that the dastaar is making a comeback as a visible symbol. Granted, I suspect it's more a cultural expression of pride in Punjabi identity than anything rooted in religious sentiment, but i believe it's a good sign going forward. 

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

A brief glance at the current social media landscape as it relates to Sikhs (I don't own a smartphone, but my mum's phone is always lying around, lol) shows that the dastaar is making a comeback as a visible symbol. Granted, I suspect it's more a cultural expression of pride in Punjabi identity than anything rooted in religious sentiment, but i believe it's a good sign going forward. 

I feel like theyre badnaming us in a way. I have a bhaiya aunty from andhra pradesh that was surprised when she found out my entire family is vegetarian + alcohol free.. Since outsiders have the bollywood/music perception about Punjabi songs showing off how they like sharab. Theyre making sardars look odd when they wear a turban and sing weird songs. I mean has anyone ever seen someone other dharmic swarups singing stupid songs? No!

3 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

also the title of this thread is a p!ss take... ridiculing diljit's surname but forgetting that this same surname of DOSANJH was the same as the great yodha jinda of kcf

How do you know Jinda's goth was Dosanjh?  I've never heard that.  Also, I thought Jinda's pind was near Amritsar, and all Dosanjhs were from the Jalandhar area.

Anyway, if those yodhas of the KCF were still around today, clowns like Diljit who spew poisonous garbage and make a mockery out of Sikhs would probably have met the same fate as Chamkila

5 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

How do you know Jinda's goth was Dosanjh?  I've never heard that.  Also, I thought Jinda's pind was near Amritsar, and all Dosanjhs were from the Jalandhar area.

Anyway, if those yodhas of the KCF were still around today, clowns like Diljit who spew poisonous garbage and make a mockery out of Sikhs would probably have met the same fate as Chamkila

Exactly. Pakora nakh seems to pull out false facts from his big nose. I wonder what else is lurking from his pakora nakh. 

14 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

do your research - harjinder singh dosanjh - pind gadli district amritsar.

8 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Exactly. Pakora nakh seems to pull out false facts from his big nose. I wonder what else is lurking from his pakora nakh. 

lol fat boy stop embarassing yourself as per usual - like i have said before, step outside of your house with your mummy feeding you and see what the real world is about

16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

self-awareness is something ...we all grew up with the idea of not shaming up sikh panth by behaving in an objectionable way wearing the pehrawa ... He knows about the other side and finds the hypocrisy distasteful when guys and girls act like out of control gorey. he's from a culture where people drink but no-one gets blotto, puking all over the shop and becoming a nuisance to others . We've picked up the worst habits in our rush to be 'modern' , all the world's gandh we want to roll in it why ? Haven't we got eyes and ears , can't we hear what gorey say about such gorey who do this ?

its not only us a kaum who are messing about, there is good and bad in every community. look at muslims how many of them drink, smoke and are hooked on drugs. if you go to any alcohol/drug rehab centres or domestic violence shelters, the majority are goreh. our problem is we only look at the bad in our kaum, there is a lot of positives and moving forward with decent prachar sikhi will grow.

3 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

do your research - harjinder singh dosanjh - pind gadli district amritsar.

lol fat boy stop embarassing yourself as per usual - like i have said before, step outside of your house with your mummy feeding you and see what the real world is about

its not only us a kaum who are messing about, there is good and bad in every community. look at muslims how many of them drink, smoke and are hooked on drugs. if you go to any alcohol/drug rehab centres or domestic violence shelters, the majority are goreh. our problem is we only look at the bad in our kaum, there is a lot of positives and moving forward with decent prachar sikhi will grow.

not disagreeing , but I honestly think of how intelligent and far thinking gursikhs were back in the time of Guru Sahiban and how quickly we've learnt to be clowns to fit in with people who really don't give a damn ... we all need to start thinking 'Why should I do this ...does it make me a better sikh or does it just take me away from Guru ji's intentions for me ' before aping lesser cultures ' behaviours . If Guru ji accepts and loves us what else could one need ?

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Listen pakoranakh your mummy is feeding me. No wonder I have grown so much. All thanks to pakoranakhs mum. Thanks for her melons.

?

lol you have grown into a fat f*cker who sits at home all day fantasizing about women whilst eating your goat meat. before bringing my mum into it, like last time i had to tell you, i will happily meet you anywhere you clown.

4 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

lol you have grown into a fat f*cker who sits at home all day fantasizing about women whilst eating your goat meat. before bringing my mum into it, like last time i had to tell you, i will happily meet you anywhere you clown.

Im happy to eat goat and be a big boy. Yummy. 

As for you.

Sorry I dont meet g@y boys. 

You might want to go on a gay website if you want to meet up with g@ys like yourself. lol.

Jeez this gandu still wants to meet me. 

?

20 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Im happy to eat goat and be a big boy. Yummy. 

As for you.

Sorry I dont meet g@y boys. 

You might want to go on a gay website if you want to meet up with g@ys like yourself. lol.

Jeez this gandu still wants to meet me. 

?

lol trust me its the oppo of what people like your dad do the reason why i want to meet you. out of curiosity... have you been out the house recently?