DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a fully aware of what hindu leaders have done, i also know that sikhs get very little appreciation or respect for what we have done for india (which is a lot!!!) and instead we are made fun of and even killed. however as manvir said we would be no better than the indian government if we started killing innocent people as well.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well ye singh surma even i agree in the first part but then how u are defending mahavir i am totally disagreeing with that becuz just like gill veerji has mentioned tons of times that there intensions wre not 2 kill anybody but were just to blow up the planes becuz the flight was delayed thats wen ppl got killled..and plus neways i dunt even believe they did it becuz it is that innocent untill proven gulty..wich they r not peoven yet...gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MAUFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

has mentioned tons of times that there intensions wre not 2 kill anybody but were just to blow up the planes becuz the flight was delayed thats wen ppl got killled..

That's what I thought when they were arrested. Why didn't they accept their crime? They are presenting their case as if they had no invlovement.

Good God, why didn't they accept their mistake.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well u see mahavir thats the diff. in u and me mahavir you only thot that but i knew it and i still know it and plus its a fact that every fights there case till the end wouldnt u ??...im pretty shure u would ...and talkin and plus ive mensioned in alotta times b4 that i dunt believ that they did it neways so ye but im just sayin the "if" part to prove the people that believe they did do it wrong so ye...gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

dude gill, u keep saying that these 2 do it, but they planned it differently!

u know what, they DID NOT do it! DID NOT! stop spreading BS about these 2 GUR-SIKHS!

I don't get it, you insist they did it! if they did then punishement!

but EVERY1 knows that csis is pulling this <admin-profanity filter activated> just to get some action on this case

they are INNOCENT

hey, ADMIN,

how come my last post was delated

Admin Note: Because you write in such a way that presumes the guilt of these two INNOCENT men. Your way of writing is very deceptive, and not only JUSTIFIES the atrocity but also lays blame on the two gursikhs on trial. Anyone who considers such behavior acceptable is someone we do not want posting on our board and therefore giving Sikhs a bad name. Consider this a warning for now.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

A request to the Admin.. plz dont delete any posts on my topic becuz i really want to noe wat people are saying i wanna seee each and every view of every guriskh...fateh..

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Why I know they are innocent...

I have known malik uncle and his family as long as I can remember, probably even longer (i have a short memory). Malik uncle came here year after year doing selfless seva in gurmat camps. He was always such a nice, kind, gentle gursikh. I have never known him to even get angry. Sure he was strict and would tell kids off when they did something wrong, but he always made every child feel gursikhi love. He always taught us about naam and bani.

Many times he would tell me parents to leave me at the gurudwara, he would lend me a kashera and make me wake up for amritvela. He helped shape my view of gursikhi. He treated me like his own son, he treated all the kids at camp like this. But since 2000 I have barely had a chance to even speak with him.

Knowing him as I do, perhaps not well in some peoples minds, but well enough for me, I know he is not one to have done this. I know he has been framed by the government. Ive gone to the trial, I have kept up on evidence. They dont have anything on him. Look at all the seva he has done and would have done in the last few years- khalsa schools, khalsa credit unions, helping numerous sikh organizations, a lot of other stuff I still dont know about.

And the other thing that really makes me know that they are innocent is the fact that bhai sahib bhai jeevan singh jee was brought in as the "terrorist mastermind"

BHAI SAHIB!!

of all people!! LOL!!!

bhai jeevan singh jee is such an innocent, kind, gursikh. He is like the ultimate sant of sants. And they have the audacity to bad mouth him? anyone who has met him, sikhs and non-sikhs alike, have felt his warm

th, spirituality and love. Bhai sahib touches every soul he meets.

And the canadian government calls him a terrorist? I mean think about how much bad karma they must be accumulating. Everyone associated with this trial is probably going to receive bad karma for that one.

so, accepting that these gursikhs are "mass murderers" would be accepting that bhai sahib is a "mass murderer" as they have implied in their innuendo.

anyone who has even seen him knows that is farrrr from the truth.