Jump to content

Proof of Singhs doing jhata of goats at Madho Das dera!


Recommended Posts

One of the reasons goat meat was popular is because its lean high protein meat. 

Also its easy to do jhakta to a goat with one chop. sheep and pig is difficult to kill with one chop as their neck is alot bigger so requires alot more strength and skill to jhakta it.ie you only have one strike to the neck to jhakta it clean off. Which is difficult with a larger bigger animal. 

So goat was the natural option as a kirpan would do the cut easily with one blow. Obviously pakora nakh has probably wet his pants reading this. Get back to your dhal and rice. lol. leave the jhakta for the real men. not sissys like you who cant handle meat.

Sissy boys obviously prefer their aloo matar and saags. No wonder they turn into sissy boys when they grow up with no strength. No wonder you have all the strength and charisma of a wet lettuce. That goes for pakoranakh. I bet he would sH1t his dhal out if he ever came infront of me and I destroyed him like the trex that I am. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and your point is what ? we all know singhs ate meat back then and sikhi respects that fact

We all dont know. There is a large part of Khalsa Panth which believes that eating meat is a big sin and some even call it a bajjar kurehit.

Amarnama was written by a dhadi sikh of Dasmesh Pita.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

All those chatka eating guys ...how are they justifying their hands-off approach to Shillong, Sikhligars, Rajasthan , Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and all the places where raksha is needed of our sikh bretheren?

I thought all this meat eating was to build them up for battle ...so?

U are putting undue pressure on meat eating sikhs. Meat eating sikhs are as good as vegetarian sikhs. Meat is protein rich diet which makes the body healthy. It does not make a person warrior. In order to become a warrior we need great abhiyaas of Gurbani especially Dasam bani.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

One of the reasons goat meat was popular is because its lean high protein meat. 

Also its easy to do jhakta to a goat with one chop. sheep and pig is difficult to kill with one chop as their neck is alot bigger so requires alot more strength and skill to jhakta it.ie you only have one strike to the neck to jhakta it clean off. Which is difficult with a larger bigger animal. 

So goat was the natural option as a kirpan would do the cut easily with one blow. Obviously pakora nakh has probably wet his pants reading this. Get back to your dhal and rice. lol. leave the jhakta for the real men. not sissys like you who cant handle meat.

Sissy boys obviously prefer their aloo matar and saags. No wonder they turn into sissy boys when they grow up with no strength. No wonder you have all the strength and charisma of a wet lettuce. That goes for pakoranakh. I bet he would sH1t his dhal out if he ever came infront of me and I destroyed him like the trex that I am. 

hahahaha the fat soorh aka the p*ssyh*le who sh1t it when i came to your home town speaks about his jaano pyara goat meat. if your such a real man, why didnt you turn up? i even waited outside maccies hoping the smell of big macs would lure you in lol. and for the record you clown, prior to becoming amritdhari, i ate meat. i eat dahl and still rep more on a bench press than you could ever dream of. btw real singhs fought against the worlds 3rd largest army for ten days eating dahl... what have you achieved eating meat? apart from chatting bakwas on this and flapping it from me lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and your point is what ? we all know singhs ate meat back then and sikhi respects that fact , it also respects personal choice and freedoms to choose our paths. Eat chatka if it makes you feel happy ,don't if it makes you happy - food is not going to save anyone it's only Gurbani, sewa, simran and Guru Kirpa.

All those chatka eating guys ...how are they justifying their hands-off approach to Shillong, Sikhligars, Rajasthan , Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and all the places where raksha is needed of our sikh bretheren?

I thought all this meat eating was to build them up for battle ...so?

well said sis, the meat eating fauja must only be good at doing gandeh padh at home, because none of them have been there for the panth for God knows how long. even the punjab gangsters who dont even claim to be 'ladliyah fauja' are doing more seva than them lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

hahahaha the fat soorh aka the p*ssyh*le who sh1t it when i came to your home town speaks about his jaano pyara goat meat. if your such a real man, why didnt you turn up? i even waited outside maccies hoping the smell of big macs would lure you in lol. and for the record you clown, prior to becoming amritdhari, i ate meat. i eat dahl and still rep more on a bench press than you could ever dream of. btw real singhs fought against the worlds 3rd largest army for ten days eating dahl... what have you achieved eating meat? apart from chatting bakwas on this and flapping it from me lol

lol 

The only reason I did not turn up is because I thought I would let you off as your just a scummy little kid. That could not fight a squirrel on your own let alone me.Just imagine if you met me and I let lose on your skinny little vegi body and asmushed you up like a samosa. I would end up in jail. You should be happy your still breathing. 

Who know never mind jhakta goat which I love. I might have done a jhakta on you. That would not be nice would it? 

lolzz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

lol 

The only reason I did not turn up is because I thought I would let you off as your just a scummy little kid. That could not fight a squirrel on your own let alone me.Just imagine if you met me and I let lose on your skinny little vegi body and asmushed you up like a samosa. I would end up in jail. You should be happy your still breathing. 

Who know never mind jhakta goat which I love. I might have done a jhakta on you. That would not be nice would it? 

lolzz

tell you what, dont you worry about me and my veggie body, lets meet face to face and go somewhere which aint cctv'd up so you dont need to worry about going to jail and lets see what you can do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I am in big dilemma.  As we all know that waheguru ji everywhere. I also understand that it is important to go to gurudwara sahib as well. My question is that if i do ardaas at home or any other place other than  gurudwara sahib, will it be heard and acknowledged by guru sahib or it is always important to go to gurudwara sahib and do ardaas at gurudwara sahib for guru sahib to acknowledge it? I always do path and ardaas at home in front of harmandir sahib photo or hazur sahib photo  and then for important things i make a list and go to gurudwara sahib to do the ardaas there because i think that if i do ardaas in front of guru granth sahib then it will be more accepted by guru sahib. On the other hand i think that if i am doing ardaas in front of harmandir sahib or hazur sahib photo and redoing the same ardaas at gurudwara sahib, i feel that i am not respecting the authority of harmandir sahib or hazur sahib. Because of all this, I wait to find a quite time at gurudwara sahib when there is less or no sangat  so that I can open my list and read and do ardaas spend 10-15 minutes on average to do ardaas. If there are lot of people, i can't do ardaas due to people in the lineup and I don't want to block access to them while i am spending so much time doing ardaas. If i leave without doing ardaas then i am embarrassed, disappointed and sad and then OCD kicks in. Kindly help!    
    • Play/do gurbani, simran and keertan often, make sure you do your nitnem, use sarbloh and wear sarbloh!
    • process is to find a vichola and then the vichola talks between your family and theirs. The process should be similar to how rishta is done in India side!
    • No. If you read the histroy of Guru jis' times and even centuries later, usually marriages were done in childhood. Then when they were old enough to start their grihast jeevan partnership, the bride is brought over to her husbands's house in muklawa ceremony. 4-5 years engagement is silly. You get Anand Karaj now, and then after university she you do muklawa, that is much more in the guidelines!
    • you need to explain that even the devtay kept their kes, and is a part of the ancestors' culture, that sikhi is also preserving the kshatriya and dharmik cultures!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use