What is this BS about Panjabis not eating BEEF ?

Gagan1995

37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

eating meat doesn't make you a lion , what you are arguing is do bhed chaal because you can't see any other way of clearly defining your uniqueness ....funny
the people eating beef down south and elsewhere are actually dalits who haven't any choice in the matter eat meat or die as they are not allowed to farm .

Also, South India isn't mostly " dalit " , Panjab has the highest number of dalits in the country , 31 percent. South India is majority Christian or Muslim , and South India is way more developed than the Cow belt of Rajastan , UP , Bihar , Madya Pradesh , Orrisa , Jharkaland and etc. Infact , South India is more developed than Panjab, they eat meat as a luxury , not because they  lack other foods. 

You are living in the past and have actually been influenced by the western media yourself. 

The media in the west just concentrates on the poor indians. What they dont know is India is a very wealthy country. Yes they are very skinny indians who only eat vegetables and cant even afford them hence are malnutrition. 

But you have big tall and well built indians. But media only likes to show the poverty stricken Indian. Stop being influenced about yourself by watching the western news. 

Indians are actually very strong as they have to do very tough manual labour jobs. obviously if these poor indians had money to be able to go to gyms and work out, eat healthy with lots of meat and fish. They would be just as big and strong as westerners. 

Having visted Dehli. I saw people from all communities. 

Punjab

south indian

gujurati

all literally all over. Many were big and strong lads. 

I dont care what western media potray indians as. It is one nation and I am proud to come from India and be and punjabi from India. 

As for the word India. I prefer to uae the word. Sada desh. or simply back home. or pardesh. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

You are living in the past and have actually been influenced by the western media yourself. 

The media in the west just concentrates on the poor indians. What they dont know is India is a very wealthy country. Yes they are very skinny indians who only eat vegetables and cant even afford them hence are malnutrition. 

But you have big tall and well built indians. But media only likes to show the poverty stricken Indian. Stop being influenced about yourself by watching the western news. 

Indians are actually very strong as they have to do very tough manual labour jobs. obviously if these poor indians had money to be able to go to gyms and work out, eat healthy with lots of meat and fish. They would be just as big and strong as westerners. 

Having visted Dehli. I saw people from all communities. 

Punjab

south indian

gujurati

all literally all over. Many were big and strong lads. 

I dont care what western media potray indians as. It is one nation and I am proud to come from India and be and punjabi from India. 

As for the word India. I prefer to uae the word. Sada desh. or simply back home. or pardesh. 

par desh is  'other lands ' as in  'uh banda pardesh ton aaiya'.... desi is equivalent of paesano 'of the soil' 

there is an total schism in society there where you have middle class and upperclasses obese and facing epidemic of diabetes , heart diseases etc  and the have nots and outcasts scrimping what they can to survive even to the extent killing and eating vermins such as rats ....it is ghor kalyug and ghor aghiratkhana , where people walk over others dying in the streets because they are getting later for their kitty parties or shisha parties .

2 hours ago, Gagan1995 said:

Also, South India isn't mostly " dalit " , Panjab has the highest number of dalits in the country , 31 percent. South India is majority Christian or Muslim , and South India is way more developed than the Cow belt of Rajastan , UP , Bihar , Madya Pradesh , Orrisa , Jharkaland and etc. Infact , South India is more developed than Panjab, they eat meat as a luxury , not because they  lack other foods. 

HINDUS do eat Beef and even do gau da bali ...so no your argument falls on its face . Follow Guru ji and adopt proper saroop/rehit and no one is going to think you are a hindu ...

Punjab having the highest level of vegetarians, does that not make us "stand out" as the other states eat meat? But yes i don't understand why sikhs who eat meat why they don't eat beef. When i used to eat meat i used to eat beef too and i told this gujarati girl at work and she got really upset, started having a go at me and didn't speak to me for 2 weeks hahah!