Beard

buddasingh

Onlyfive thanks for calling me a snake i love to be called a bhujangi.

Not stubborn or visible anger my friend, just my opinion which you cant accept. Funny isnt't it, you are accusing me of being stubborn, angry and a sneaky snake as a way of defending your opinion. I called you narrow minded because you accused ppl who tie their beards as ppl who have "an inability to believe in guru sahib" It almost makes me laugh... Who are you to judge? Only God can judge and even he gives us a whole life before he judges us..TRUE YES?? So what makes you think you can judge other in this life?

Thanks for wishing me chardikala can't say im there yet! wish you the same!

Onlyfive thanks for calling me a snake i love to be called a bhujangi.

Not stubborn or visible anger my friend, just my opinion which you cant accept. Funny isnt't it, you are accusing me of being stubborn, angry and a sneaky snake as a way of defending your opinion. I called you narrow minded because you accused ppl who tie their beards as ppl who have "an inability to believe in guru sahib" It almost makes me laugh... Who are you to judge? Only God can judge and even he gives us a whole life before he judges us..TRUE YES?? So what makes you think you can judge other in this life?

Thanks for wishing me chardikala can't say im there yet! wish you the same!

Not stubborn or visible anger my friend, just my opinion which you cant accept.

More stubborness. Can't an opinion be stubborn and be filled with anger. And surely no logical and sane person would accept an illogical opinion. IN this case it was visibly filled with stubborness and anger.

Funny isnt't it, you are accusing me of being stubborn, angry and a sneaky snake as a way of defending your opinion.

No, that was just an extra observations made from your writing, which reveals alot about you as you write more. This is where your opinion gets put in the illogical pile as the rest did.

from previous post:

"You want Sikhs to be proud of tying their beard up in general!!! So a Sikh should be proud to hide his identity, which Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji blessed us with."

Now this is where the lies begin, again disclosing yourself for who you are

I called you narrow minded because you accused ppl who tie their beards as ppl who have "an inability to believe in guru sahib"

This is what I said

"Tie your beard only if there is no other way around it at work. Coming to the Gurdwara or walking around town when work is over with the beard tied is a clear sign of the person inability to believe in Guru Sahib, hin insecurity of having Guru Sahib identity and it shows the person is not making the effort to step away from maya."

Sorry your word play didn't work here, but nice try there.

And here comes the waterworks, crying for the last so called logical stand this man has

Who are you to judge?

IF you have looked up the word judging there are many different meaning to it. In this case you attached the bad meaning to it just to win an arguement and give misguided 'opinion'. When I 'judged' it was used in the correct form of having the base to say what I did. For people like you this is just a game and nothing more; winning an arguement with using cunning ways. Please grow up and have the decency to act your age and not like a child.

Again stay in chardikala don't let your anger get the best of you. Even in this post, you might say I was laughing, but the anger is still present, anger takes many forms. Be calm and present your side in a mature manner.