Beard

buddasingh

could any1 suggest any other alternatives to fixo? i find the smell very irratating, as i have to apply a fair amount on my moustache

Cooking oil

peacemaker your a jolly boy, lucky i dont know hu u are x

could any1 suggest any other alternatives to fixo? i find the smell very irratating, as i have to apply a fair amount on my moustache

Mustard Oil or Hair Gel, my dad is trying all these different ideas so I guess I will tell you which works best later, but these work right now.

thank you very much, i been trying to find out for a long tym, but havent had any succsess, when you do find a solution please do let me know, for now i shall use that kindly given advice, thanks again

Guest peacemaker
oh sorry maybe i didnt make my self clear, i ment your lucky i dont know hu are cus id giv u a big huggggggggggg :-)

That's the right answer. Thanks!

why do people judge by appearence?

leaving your dhari flowing, having it tied or even trimmed wont change the person you are.

do what your comfortable with. people are only here to judge you and thats it. apperence is nothing just a costume.

flowing --- true

tied ---- ok

so far sounds like posting on sikh forum....but then you say

trimmed !?

do you wear clothing on hot days? why? isn't it just a costume? surely you're not afraid of being judged?

you name kharku, but you talk ladoo. tongue.gif

true it wont change ur person

itll definite;y change ur appearance

maharaj gave us a special appearance

no he didn't give it to us

he COMMANDED his sikhsa to wear

as a SIKH it's NOT ok to remove hair

im not going to go around telling nonsikhs to keep their hair

but someone who calls themself a sikh should maintain the appearance maharaj gave us.

No matter what dont use fixo, as my dad used to say "putt dhari kharab ho jaane hai".

Back to the topic dont know why anyone would want to tie there dhari except if you have to if u are a mechanic or in other professions where you just have to. I used to tie my beard for about 1 year and to me its the most innoying thing that i have ever done, i rather use that time by sleeping longer.

But then again i guess tying ur dhari is better then trimming it.