HI all, I am looking for someone whom I can ask Sikhi question to? I have questions about diet and history in sikhism and would like  to discuss it with someone knowledgable and qualified. The questions involve eating meat, drinking, and sex from a scientific perspective and historical perspective I am also looking for someone whom I can debate with on Sikh Channel TV on these issues. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

HI all, I am looking for someone whom I can ask Sikhi question to? I have questions about diet and history in sikhism and would like  to discuss it with someone knowledgable and qualified. The questions involve eating meat, drinking, and sex from a scientific perspective and historical perspective I am also looking for someone whom I can debate with on Sikh Channel TV on these issues. 

Bit confused here. When you say that you want to debate. That means you don’t want to learn but to present your thoughts (against or not) on Sikh issues. Am I right? 

Maybe present the debate points here that you want to talk/ask about? 

• Like 1
On 8/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, S1ngh said:

Bit confused here. When you say that you want to debate.

That means you don’t want to learn but to present your thoughts (against or not) on Sikh issues.

Am I right? 

Singh Jee, 

you are absolutely right. You have clearly perceived his real intentions.

• Thanks 1
On 8/26/2018 at 3:46 PM, mahandulai said:

Are you a muslim?

18 hours ago, jakare said:

The reason Maharaj has disallowed such acts is that a person can start to become very attached to those acts. This is called Kaam and is a part of the Panj Chor (five evils of the mind). This takes one way from naam simran and bani.

the hormones released during sex is healthier

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, singh598 said:

How does sex make someone feel healthier...that's like saying drinking in a pub makes you feel better...Sikhism like all religions is about God and finding peace 

hormones released proven to make people healthier, so does a little alcohol, please learn this

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, mahandulai said:

100 percent sikh

Well the way you present this present thread, is most likely to be from a muslim person. 

No sikh, can ever ask things you do here, or the way you present them.

It is just not possible, and though we have ample variety of people with quite different views, but never the way you do. 

It looks more like an outsider, than from a sikh background, not even as an hindu, nor christian.

Then too, it has nothing to do with smartpants as you perceive it, it is more to logic, and common sense, or call it attention, as we all learn here, from the types of people coming and going, all these years.

A true sikh never debates with another sikh, a sikh can inspire or uplift another sikh,  lastly sikh only listens to Guru Jee to get his/her answers, for himself or herself, through Gurbani only.

For, Guru Jee is the only teacher, and we are all sikhs, means disciples, students, learners ....

If you considere yourself knowledgeable, just write what you want to say, and see the replies you get from the wise sangat here, as if they agree with you or not, but do not debate, for debating is done within 2 or more parties of different creeds, for example islamic or sikhee, hindu, catholic, etc 

Debating is more to inflate hankar, by defeating opponents, than to do with learning humbly, for as it is in sikhee with humility and devotion, for the only one Supreme Truth, Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

A student learns from a teacher, but then, the student does not debate with the teacher in order to learn something. 

Ask freely, and you will be answered.

Wahiguru has wisely  given us double the ears than the mouth, so that we humbly listen more,  and talk less with haume ....

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 1

my youtube channel is mahan dulai, search for i have been sikh all my life. Therefore once proving you wrong, and if you are wrong once, you can be wrong a million times so save it. I am sikh and these are my views.

You still have not answered the question. 

Also maharaj does give all answers, this may come from meditiation or by ideas from other people, so there you go.

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

my youtube channel is mahan dulai, search for i have been sikh all my life. Therefore once proving you wrong, and if you are wrong once, you can be wrong a million times so save it. I am sikh and these are my views.

You still have not answered the question. 

Also maharaj does give all answers, this may come from meditiation or by ideas from other people, so there you go.

Listen MahanSula.... if those are your views then goodluck to you.... knock yourself out & enjoy all the sex & alcohol you want if they bring you happiness. 

Your right.... mahraj does give all answers so why don’t you take your questions direct to mahraj?! 

This forum is used by young people.... I know exactly what your angle is... but won’t work here.....