Jump to content

Did aliens make the pyramids on Egypt?!?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Was it aliens? How were they so advanced? How did they make pyramids then? Were they using powers/ridhi sidhis?

Was it deities who were involved? Did giants exist? 

Were egyptions aliens? Superhumans???

sikhi would say yes to all this,

and sikhi would also say, does it matter, either way, try to find the aliens if you can as much as you can, eaither way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 11:19 PM, puzzled said:

same thing could be said about the 1000 year old Brihadeshwara temple of South India built by the Chola empire, its built of 80 tons of granite and is 66 meters tall 

Image result for brihadeshwara temple granite

80 tonnes? My car weighs over a ton. I think you got that wrong.

 

That piece at the top is about 80tonnes. And to get it on the top, elephants pushed it up a ramp using logs as rollers 😀.

Or you can believe it was giants or aliens or giant aliens 😀

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

sakhian of sil at dhubri sahib Assam the witch attacking Guru Teg Bahadur ji used her power to fling a multitonne boulder called a sil at Guru ji during his samadhi he just did a gesture with hand and it got deflected and buried into the ground . A british army engineer thought he would be able to shift it , obviously to break sharda for Guru ji in the neighbourhood ... put dynamite at its base...nothing happened .

It is believeable that people had powers through means like tap, jap etc  to achieve strange things . It is also possible that other ancient cultures had a more advanced science than we give credit for .

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HardeepCov said:

80 tonnes? My car weighs over a ton. I think you got that wrong.

 

That piece at the top is about 80tonnes. And to get it on the top, elephants pushed it up a ramp using logs as rollers 😀.

Or you can believe it was giants or aliens or giant aliens 😀

hahah yes your right   its top crown bit which is 80 tons the rest is 130,000 tons of granite.   Granite is one of the hardest rocks in the world, its amazing to think how they must carved it, the whole temple top to bottom is covered in intricate carvings and in those days they obviously didn't have modern machinery. I remember watching this fascinating documentary on this temple and the chola temple, think it was by the history channel. They were trying to figure out how they must of built this temple, the wooden rollers method apparently wouldn't of worked as the weight of the granite slabs + many elephants would of snapped them in half, something like that lol. 

carvings are amazing and to think they did this over a 1000 years ago ... 

Image result for Brihadeshwara temple carvings

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

hahah yes your right   its top crown bit which is 80 tons the rest is 130,000 tons of granite.   Granite is one of the hardest rocks in the world, its amazing to think how they must carved it, the whole temple top to bottom is covered in intricate carvings and in those days they obviously didn't have modern machinery. I remember watching this fascinating documentary on this temple and the chola temple, think it was by the history channel. They were trying to figure out how they must of built this temple, the wooden rollers method apparently wouldn't of worked as the weight of the granite slabs + many elephants would of snapped them in half, something like that lol. 

carvings are amazing and to think they did this over a 1000 years ago ... 

 

you sure it wasn't carved out of a monolith? much like that Ethiopian church

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

you sure it wasn't carved out of a monolith? much like that Ethiopian church

not sure, i can't find the documentary. India in those days like 1000 years ago and before the Islamic invasions was far ahead of its time, people were progressive, had the freedom to think and not just become sheep, many things were invented in India in those days. The constant invasions really dumbed the people of India down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no such thing as aliens...I have read Aad Bani over 13 times and have been amritdharee for 15 years 

Yes there are different worlds but they cannot reach other 

I'm sick and tired of the little babies on here and there comments

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, singh598 said:

There's no such thing as aliens...I have read Aad Bani over 13 times and have been amritdharee for 15 years 

Yes there are different worlds but they cannot reach other 

I'm sick and tired of the little babies on here and there comments

an alien is someone from another planet yes ? and in Baghad  Guru Nanak Dev ji illustrated to Pir Dastagir and his son that there are multiple planets which have peoples who do bhagti ...by taking His son with him to those realms and bringing back prashad from there . If you have no knowledge of this sakhi you should read about this udasi to the west .

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 4:45 PM, singh598 said:

There's no such thing as aliens...I have read Aad Bani over 13 times and have been amritdharee for 15 years 

Yes there are different worlds but they cannot reach other 

I'm sick and tired of the little babies on here and there comments

😧....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to break it to you but when you have the resources of a whole country doing pretty much one thing you can achieve anything. One of the big mysteries was how did the big granite blocks get to the Pyramid sites? Well a recent dig down the Nile discovered tombs of the people involved in the transportation of the blocks. The found old scrolls with images of the blocks being put on boats to be transported up the nile. The egyptians flooded areas around the pyramid sites so they became 'ports' for those boats. There was no description of 'aliens' or other amazing future tech re. how they transported the blocks. It was quite mundane, just simple boats, with one block on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use