Youtube Racist American Black supremacist Voices Hate Against Sikhs

genie

Guest GuestSingh
On 10/29/2018 at 5:56 PM, genie said:

This video has come to my attention made by some American black supremacist against Sikhs and other non-black minorities.

Have you noticed you get more violence, hate, disrespect, intolerance, aggression from racist blacks than racist whites? It is also worthy of noting that there has not been 1 incident I can recall of Sikhs attacking blacks yet there is countless stories and newspaper articles of black criminals having murdered innocent Sikh store workers or carried out race hate attacks on them in the street. The racist black oppression against other minorities and non-blacks generally must be acknowledged and called out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hqtmKlfHofTGEGyYrn_Bw/videos?disable_polymer=1

my nana was shot dead in cold blood by a gang of them just for alcohol and these worthless, good for nothing, waster, criminal thugs were never found.

in the uk, you see a lot of them walk around with a chip on their shoulder, yeah there's a lot to be angry/frustrated about these days but when they take out their feelings on innocent people who dont do a thing to them by physically attacking them, they deserve no sympathy..

4 hours ago, namespace said:

I want historians to support this.  I haven't seen anything that the entire community of scholars and such respect this statement.   Can you find me any institution that says it's true?  From what I have heard it's much of a fable.   Guru was so amazing in his travels I think he could have easily gone there in is youth!

http://khalsa-fauj.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-roman-conclave-confirms-that-guru.html

It makes sense as Guru ji went to all the centres of all the other major faiths tibet, Jagannath, Benares, Mecca,

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

http://khalsa-fauj.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-roman-conclave-confirms-that-guru.html

It makes sense as Guru ji went to all the centres of all the other major faiths tibet, Jagannath, Benares, Mecca,

I am IN NO WAY being devil's advocate here, and I truly want to believe this as Guru's ventures makes me so enamored with Nanak alone I practically must become nirank to save myself.  But for me to take it seriously I must have these facts represented by a non-Sikhi/Punjabi source to completely remove bias.

5 minutes ago, namespace said:

I am IN NO WAY being devil's advocate here, and I truly want to believe this as Guru's ventures makes me so enamored with Nanak alone I practically must become nirank to save myself.  But for me to take it seriously I must have these facts represented by a non-Sikhi/Punjabi source to completely remove bias.

the research was originally done by an orientalist first  and sikhs in a second wave , the fact that when the papal records confirmed the visit was in the news

21 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Oh okay, so that makes it okay then......

Imagine this clown being around when skinheads were rampaging about. He'd probably hear about umpteen attacks around him and go: "Duhh, no biggy, people get attacked all the time."

Useless millennials. 

born before 2000 actually!

as I said, people in Syria are getting bombed, whats ur point

11 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

my nana was shot dead in cold blood by a gang of them just for alcohol and these worthless, good for nothing, waster, criminal thugs were never found.

in the uk, you see a lot of them walk around with a chip on their shoulder, yeah there's a lot to be angry/frustrated about these days but when they take out their feelings on innocent people who dont do a thing to them by physically attacking them, they deserve no sympathy..

what a blanket statement to say about all black people

rephrase yourself immediately.