Youtube Racist American Black supremacist Voices Hate Against Sikhs

genie

This video has come to my attention made by some American black supremacist against Sikhs and other non-black minorities.

Have you noticed you get more violence, hate, disrespect, intolerance, aggression from racist blacks than racist whites? It is also worthy of noting that there has not been 1 incident I can recall of Sikhs attacking blacks yet there is countless stories and newspaper articles of black criminals having murdered innocent Sikh store workers or carried out race hate attacks on them in the street. The racist black oppression against other minorities and non-blacks generally must be acknowledged and called out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hqtmKlfHofTGEGyYrn_Bw/videos?disable_polymer=1

this guy was so ignorant he didn't know that China had wars with whitey or that whitey had been in India . Everyone's had beef with Angreez including USA ... thing that comes through is jealousy of sikhs' successes , pretty typical world over . We don't get a free ride , whatever we do we make happen with our own efforts , but he should get a free pass because of ???

I think one of the complaints towards Sikhs (and others) by some very pro-black African-Americans is that these nonblack communities sort of turn a blind eye to the rampant racism against blacks there, but then expect others to have sympathy for them when racism directly targets Sikhs (usually because people think they are muslims in the US).

They usually say something like: "Hold your own nuts, you weren't saying ish; when we've been getting targeted all these years".

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Black Panthers in Oakland practice Sikhi. It's the only religion that didn't enslave and oppress them. 

From my experience, I'd say most, almost all, black people have no problem with Sikhs. 

I don't think they have a direct problem with Sikhs. Just that some (understandably) feel that every one lets them down in their hours of need, being too busy concentrating on themselves (which is a fair point): hence the whole 'hold your own nuts' thing. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Black Panthers in Oakland practice Sikhi. It's the only religion that didn't enslave and oppress them. 

From my experience, I'd say most, almost all, black people have no problem with Sikhs. 

is there any written piece on them I'd love to read about them , because normally the rejection of white christ either means they go to black judaism or because of tenuous African link islam  (SMH- arabic slave traders have not stopped even now)

There have been a lot of ex Baptists getting into sikhi after seeing basics of sikhi .

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

is there any written piece on them I'd love to read about them , because normally the rejection of white christ either means they go to black judaism or because of tenuous African link islam  (SMH- arabic slave traders have not stopped even now)

There have been a lot of ex Baptists getting into sikhi after seeing basics of sikhi .

The only reason I know is I have connections within the community there and someone I know personally has converted to Sikhi through what is basically the surviving structure of the Panthers, and he attends services hosted within. When I speak with him next I can see if there is anything referencable. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The only reason I know is I have connections within the community there and someone I know personally has converted to Sikhi through what is basically the surviving structure of the Panthers, and he attends services hosted within. When I speak with him next I can see if there is anything referencable. 

Shoot. Can't edit on restriction. I was going to add, yes usually they do convert to other religions, but the trend currently recognizes these other religions haven't been good to Black people, and Sikhia is the only faith that suits their history, their morals and their struggle for human rights. 

Here in a city with 55% african-americans I can say if they're not baptist they are muslims.  If you don't know your history Nation of Islam was a black movement in the 60s.   It's hard to believe they are involved in sikhi at all looking at history and my experience.

My two cents are the following:  in this video it does not surprise me that in a job like walgreens that a bibi would eventually get pissy with customers and at some point make someone irritated with his discouragement. This is human nature, but I have found that paaj completely polarizes otherwise mundane attitudes.  Also, keep in mind this guy probably didn't understand that the teller was unaware the card was on his keychain so the teller just put the keys down.   Lastly, I must say that living in the US his sentiment that immigrants are getting better treatment than blacks is pretty true...and it's for a reason :/

43 minutes ago, namespace said:

Here in a city with 55% african-americans I can say if they're not baptist they are muslims.  If you don't know your history Nation of Islam was a black movement in the 60s.   It's hard to believe they are involved in sikhi at all looking at history and my experience.

Generally the case. I can only speak about Oakland, and say that I hope it spreads from there.