Top Sikh websites

Big_Tera

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

anyone can manipulate the search engine positionings if they have the knowledge , we need computer savvy sikhs to uptrend our sites above sikhnet ... especially  since they grabbed khalsa related searches  by keeping khalsa.com etc .... strange for a small outfit 

I am not sure what Sikhnet are about and what their aim is. The main guy behind it all. I forgot his name.  Akal Takt does not recognize 3ho as Sikhs. Yes they believe in many things Sikhs do. But they also have different beliefs such as kundanali yoga ect. 

I am not sure what the aim of their website is. They have a news section about sikhs and punjab. Maybe they want all Sikhs to become like them?  As they dont have hardly any pics of their own type ie whites. but mainly brown people. 

They also ask for donations. I wonder if gullible Sikhs are donating to them. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I am not sure what Sikhnet are about and what their aim is. The main guy behind it all. I forgot his name.  Akal Takt does not recognize 3ho as Sikhs. Yes they believe in many things Sikhs do. But they also have different beliefs such as kundanali yoga ect. 

I am not sure what the aim of their website is. They have a news section about sikhs and punjab. Maybe they want all Sikhs to become like them?  As they dont have hardly any pics of their own type ie whites. but mainly brown people. 

1. they pretend to be just like other sikhs but harbour greed fro donations

2. they pull the wool over brown (inferior according to yogi) sikhs' eyes and pull daswand to themselves to pay for their yoga based programs , and schemes

3. They want to relabel sikhi as a homofriendly , happy clappy liberal SJW cult , praising and exalting Yogi Harbhajan's hinduyogacentric interpretations of gurbani above bhai Gurdas ji , Bhai Nand Lal ji

4. they never post anything to support sikh sangurash , as that is brown sikhs' problems not theirs

5. as for donations you cannot navigate their site without being badgered for donation

6. when confronted about non-sikh origin airyfairy answers to fundamental sikh questions like premartial sex y/n , homosexual relationships y/n  instead of Sikhi based answers they get ratty and delete comments

On 11/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, jkvlondon said:

1. they pretend to be just like other sikhs but harbour greed fro donations

2. they pull the wool over brown (inferior according to yogi) sikhs' eyes and pull daswand to themselves to pay for their yoga based programs , and schemes

3. They want to relabel sikhi as a homofriendly , happy clappy liberal SJW cult , praising and exalting Yogi Harbhajan's hinduyogacentric interpretations of gurbani above bhai Gurdas ji , Bhai Nand Lal ji

4. they never post anything to support sikh sangurash , as that is brown sikhs' problems not theirs

5. as for donations you cannot navigate their site without being badgered for donation

6. when confronted about non-sikh origin airyfairy answers to fundamental sikh questions like premartial sex y/n , homosexual relationships y/n  instead of Sikhi based answers they get ratty and delete comments

I read their about page. They state they are not affiliated with any sect or group and are independent. The site is not funded by 3ho. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I read their about page. They state they are not affiliated with any sect or group and are independent. The site is not funded by 3ho. 

not it's funded by daswand like I said . they are so independant that their office space is literally in the same compound /building as the 3 HO gurdwara/centre. also lately they've been brown facing the welcome pages to encourage the desi sikhs to donate as they took a hit when desi sikhs found out that things were not as it seemed .

On 11/19/2018 at 5:55 PM, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

You have done absolutely nothing to take any one intellectual mind away from Guru Sahib ji. Either you can accept the truth now or not.

Guru has said to us time and time again go experience what he saying and then your Sharda (faith) will be complete and you will know Maharaaj's message to be absolutely true. but it seems to me that you are just being unintelligent and think that your own brain and what "scientific" things you think of is greater than Guru Sahib's mat (intellect). Just haumai. 

And you think people should be smarter by not following religion? Look at the world and universe around you, time and time again science is finding discoveries that shock the world like the extremely finetuned universe. Obviously the smarter people are the ones who see this fine order in every aspect of just being.

Now instead of trying to spend your time breaking the Sharda of others and wasting others time, you might as well do all of us the seva of watching Basics of Sikhi yourself with a pure heart instead of posting random threads which you could answer yourself. 

Why is it that Bhai Taru Singh ji would rather get scalped alive and bleed over 20 odd days?

Why is it that when faced with lives of luxury or following the Guru which lead to death, the Shaheeds chose to die?

Bhai Mati Daas ji, Sawn in half but still singing Japji Sahib

Bhai Dyala ji, boiled alive - but still singing Sukhmani Sahib.

Bhai Sati Daas ji, wrapped in cotton and burnt, still facing Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji

Ask yourself this, what is the reason for this when you insist that religion and following Waheguru ji is pointless?

।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ।।

।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ।।

Being scientific and anti religious is something that aligns very naturally with sikh philosophy..? 

On 11/20/2018 at 12:28 PM, Big_Tera said:

Basics of Sikhi also ask for donations?