Talwinder Singh Babber Interview

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that this guy owned like 4 houses in upscale neighborhoods in vancouver.....and when he used to do speeches in gurdwaras...people use to give him money, gold, whatever they could for the cause of khalistan....some people who saw this stuff, with the amount of money these guys were given, they should have done A LOT more than they aactually did....makes you wonder what happened to all that money

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

ppl say a lot about the singhs who fought in the battle fields of panjab, i remember ppl dishing Bhai Jinda and Bhai Sukha, i remember ppl used to call Baba Manochahal Jathadar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib that he was a agent he keeps escaping from the army etc

its easy to accuse the singhs,, if Bhai Talwinder Singh was a fiddler who used sangats money for himself, why wud he leave canada and go and fight in the hell holes off panjab??? if ppl say he ran away becus off air india, well it wud not make sense becus if he was not true to the panth we wud have gone inside served his sentence and came out to his big massive four houses instead his CHOICE SHAHEEDI

GUR BAR AKAAAL

just my 2 cents

take care

he did own several houses which he himself admitted he had in various interviews

he also had a job before and paid for these houses by investing his money wisely

and had tenants in those houses

its nothign new, apne people having been doing it for years, theres nothing shady about this

he then sold up and moved back to punjab to fight and die for khalistan

stop manipulating facts

Guest KirtanLover

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Totally agree with 10th Regiment. As usual the point has been missed :wub: @ :wub: @ :@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

same accusations are made against simranjit singh mann, that he has mercedes and so forth, what real singhs can't be prosperous, what they aren't smart enough to make a living?!

where are gen brar and tytler living, im sure they aren't living a "gandhian" lifestyle...

what about ssp ajit sandhu, he was first just a lowly ranked officer, then he killed thousands of sikh youth in taran taran sahib and he had kothis in chandigarh on a thaanedaar's salary...plz man we know who's living off of blood money, they are all alive and well and heroes of the "moderate" sikhs.

k...

first thing..i'm not throwing accusations..i reported something i heard..and then asked questions...

and again i'll ask the question...what happenned to all the money donated??? where was it spent...is there a detailed list or budget of where sangat's money was spent??

k...

first thing..i'm not throwing accusations..i reported something i heard..and then asked questions...

and again i'll ask the question...what happenned to all the money donated??? where was it spent...is there a detailed list or budget of where sangat's money was spent??

I really cant believe what Im reading ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

What is this a sad pathetic joke? :wub:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Ji

benti to Sangat: plz do not say things about Shaheed Jathedar Bhai Talwinder Singh Babbar. there is noo proof to any of the negatives things said about them.

we are falling victim to government propoganda.

we must always give Shaheed Singhs the benefit of the doubt. ppl will always have problems and will start up rumours to reduce their contribution or to spoil their image.

by the way, Shaheed Jathedar Talwinder Singh Babbar was mentioned by Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale in their speeches. Sant Ji thanked Bhai Talwinder Singh for their bravery. They helped when Sant Ji was in jail.

bhul chuk maaf kario Jee