Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest guest singh
On 11/15/2019 at 2:09 AM, Guest guest said:

"wat was stolen" again black 'ghetto' mentality.  with 'black' spelling "wat" was stolen.  what was stolen?  did you do the accounting and figure it out?  were your forefathers wealthy aristocrats?  or peasants who become upwardly economically mobile due to state education and capitalism?  tell the truth.

look its common knowledge the white trash left 'india' a far poorer country after lootin all its wealth, resources etc

who r u say wat 'india' wud be lyk now if that had neva happened?

u can research gdp before n afta to get a basic idea.

so if your wife was having severe labour pains or birth complications, you would offer her herbs???  be serious.  i respect alternative medicine and i know modern medicine can be bad/wrong. but you are deliberately denying the benefits.  people in india and third world countries have died from things that could be prevented/treated by a basic hospital.  infant mortality has dropped by modern medicine/science.  meanwhile i have heard of people who have been poisoned by ayurved meds.

ayurveda was practised by guru ji. therefore sum/alot of it is trustworthy n truthful unlike whiteys poisonous n insidious playin god crap.

these countries were not built purely on theft and loot.  the arab countries (including beloved persia) engaged in looting.  it didnt given them science, engineering etc.  the european intellectualism is what built those countries.

we aint talkin abt iran here.

fact is the west has largely been built on foreign loot.

they also took concepts like the 0 n numberin system. that can also be classed as theft since no credit or payment was made.

n who do u think fed those white thieves afta returnin home from their warcrimes?

do u knw abt the famines across 'india' like in bengal wen millions were left starvin? cuz whitey took all the food wiv em?

how wud whitey who u seem to be praisin for sum weird reason cum up wiv all these ideas on empty stomachs wiv no food to gobble down?

so didn't alot of whites also move aborad to earn a living etc without stealing?   its not really conflating. 

dno. ethnic minorities mistreated themselves?

not whitey tryin to turn up unannounced n uninvited to loot again is it?

are you sure sikhs/asians have contributed "as much" as whitey?  why should sikhs/asians get any fruits from what whitey has organised, especially since they see whitey as thieves and just want the benefits their socieities offer whilst biting the hand that feeds them

strange thing to say. y u defendin em so much? r u white? wud explain a lot if u r.

manual labour is hard work.

n were entitled to earn back sum of wat was taken away from our ppl in a country that was built on loot n stole so much worlwide.

so much destruction n they still feel no remorse or shame.

take em for wat u can get.

they deserve no sympathy.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 11/15/2019 at 2:09 AM, Guest guest said:

so if your wife was having severe labour pains or birth complications, you would offer her herbs???  be serious.  i respect alternative medicine and i know modern medicine can be bad/wrong. but you are deliberately denying the benefits.  people in india and third world countries have died from things that could be prevented/treated by a basic hospital.  infant mortality has dropped by modern medicine/science.  meanwhile i have heard of people who have been poisoned by ayurved meds.

the european intellectualism is what built those countries.

Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples:

• The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own:

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather

• Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:

gfxr2lzrnyn5di5gqeed.jpg

Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are. 

What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.

Some parts of European culture is beautiful tho, Gothic architecture is beautiful, renaissance art, Michelangelo, Sistine chapel, Raphael etc 

sainte chapel in paris     beautiful 

Image result for paris chapelle sainteRelated image

beautiful gothic architecture

Related image

Image result for beautiful gothic architecture

Image result for beautiful gothic architectureRelated image

Michelangelos art   sistine chapel   artists were treated not that good those days, the pope treated michelangelo like rubbish while he was working on the sistine chapel   he spent hours and hours with his head facing upwards and neck bent while doing these paintings on the ceiling and was in a lot of pain 

Image result for michelangelo art

most famous painting ever

Related image

Related image

Michaelangelo sculpture   he actually was more passionate about sculptures than paintings  

Related image  

a lot of his paintings had hidden messages and symbols  especially to do with mary magdalene, jesuses supposed lover/wife 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
10 hours ago, puzzled said:

Some parts of European culture is beautiful tho, Gothic architecture is beautiful, renaissance art, Michelangelo, Sistine chapel, Raphael etc 

sainte chapel in paris     beautiful 

Image result for paris chapelle sainteRelated image

beautiful gothic architecture

Related image

Image result for beautiful gothic architecture

Image result for beautiful gothic architectureRelated image

Michelangelos art   sistine chapel   artists were treated not that good those days, the pope treated michelangelo like rubbish while he was working on the sistine chapel   he spent hours and hours with his head facing upwards and neck bent while doing these paintings on the ceiling and was in a lot of pain 

most famous painting ever

Related image

Related image

Michaelangelo sculpture   he actually was more passionate about sculptures than paintings  

Related image  

a lot of his paintings had hidden messages and symbols  especially to do with mary magdalene, jesuses supposed lover/wife 

From where do you think the white man gained his knowledge about engineering and building Puzzled ?

Punjab civilisation, i.e Harappa, for example, had grid systems and underground drains at a time when the white European lived in huts and barely knew how to talk or stand up straight. A feature of the white man is not only that he steals knowledge (for example how to build a beautiful building) from the brown and black man...but also that he will destroy what he found first so that he can claim the intellectual high ground. You need to smarten up a bit brother.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Guest 12sandhu said:

Its not hate toward any one.

This thread was started to list the key fact/virtue of white people.

Again you can add the key fact of punjabis, hindus, chinese, africans etc.

Does not make any difference.

Facts are fact - lets not defend anyone because you like to sit under the knees!

When other describe you with few generic fact of your people you accept it but when your people tell facts about gora, you react like an ambassador of their's.

Confused! 

its hatred and resentment and you know it.  like i said, turn the tables- pretend its a white thread and just enter the insults towards 'sikhs' etc see how you feel.  

its very common these days to attack white (especially educated males).  yet you are all living in the countries they have setup up, whilst your relatives back home devise numerous ways to get here? and you call me confused?

i'm not their ambassador.  i've taken up the point that you your points are not just wrong but based on maliciousness.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:02 AM, Guest guest singh said:

look its common knowledge the white trash left 'india' a far poorer country after lootin all its wealth, resources etc

who r u say wat 'india' wud be lyk now if that had neva happened?

u can research gdp before n afta to get a basic idea.

ayurveda was practised by guru ji. therefore sum/alot of it is trustworthy n truthful unlike whiteys poisonous n insidious playin god crap.

we aint talkin abt iran here.

fact is the west has largely been built on foreign loot.

they also took concepts like the 0 n numberin system. that can also be classed as theft since no credit or payment was made.

n who do u think fed those white thieves afta returnin home from their warcrimes?

do u knw abt the famines across 'india' like in bengal wen millions were left starvin? cuz whitey took all the food wiv em?

how wud whitey who u seem to be praisin for sum weird reason cum up wiv all these ideas on empty stomachs wiv no food to gobble down?

dno. ethnic minorities mistreated themselves?

not whitey tryin to turn up unannounced n uninvited to loot again is it?

strange thing to say. y u defendin em so much? r u white? wud explain a lot if u r.

manual labour is hard work.

n were entitled to earn back sum of wat was taken away from our ppl in a country that was built on loot n stole so much worlwide.

so much destruction n they still feel no remorse or shame.

take em for wat u can get.

they deserve no sympathy.

they left india over 73 years ago!  

thats not an excuse for todays poverty.  

what have punjabis done?  just laced panjab soil and water with toxins to make money, imported foreign livestock and run off to europe/north america en masse?

yes theres ALOT of bad stuff.  but what about good stuff? 

you can research infant mortality before and after to get an idea.  or deaths from diseases like malaria etc  or number of women forced into sati against their will.  

who exactly should feel remorse or shame?  how many of these people were actually there at that time?  why should they feel remorse or shame for what their grandparents did?

"take em for wat u can get. they deserve no sympathy."

^this sounds like the kind of cruelty you accuse them of.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:35 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples:

• The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own:

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather

• Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:

gfxr2lzrnyn5di5gqeed.jpg

Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are. 

What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.

you sound hysterical.  

again, why do you keep mixing brown with blacks?

- if small pox was stolen, why did they record where they originally got it from?  i don't think you understand the concept of theft.  immunisation is not the same as variolation.  its an improvement upon it.  would you rather receive variolation or immunisation.

-picasso did not "steal" his art.  its well known he was influenced by the african masks he saw at the paris world show.

so if an african plays guitar, does that mean he 'stole' the instrument from the west?  stop being stupid.

i think you should look up the world 'steal'.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

you sound hysterical.  

You might wanna look up the definition of the word 'hysterical' Guest Guest. Seeing how I wrote what I did sitting down, calm as a cucumber, serene mind and with a perfect pulse rate - in fact if I was any more laid back I'd be horizontal - you might wanna reflect on how this thread has got you so riled up you just keep on posting message after message trying to paint non-white people that confront white priviledge as "hysterica", "triggered", "misguided" etc. I say that because on the first few pages of this thread I stated that those that seek to solidify white priviledge always seem to want to paint the brown and black person as "hysterical", "triggered" and "misguided" etc. You're textbook Guest Guest  Still....it's always nice when, on a thread trying to explain something, that something actually keeps coming along and providing real life examples of it  ?  Thank you for that....and keep it coming brother. Makes my life so much easier.

The problem with some white people is that they fail to acknowledge where a lot of the ideas and concepts came from originally.

What is deemed as European civilisation is really Mediterranean civilisation  (as per Nassim Nicholas Taleb) which has been appropriated  by the Nordics. The Meds always looked east.

The problem with us Eastern folk is that some of us have become smug of what we were and we have stagnated.

Even that fellow civilisation China was smug calling themselves "The Middle Kingdom"

What the white man has done has taken our knowledge , enhanced it and have surpassed us in the last few centuries. 

I think that is what pisses a lot of us off and that is why you China making huge strides in their economy and technology to get back where they feel they belong.