When did you learn about the caste system?

Redoptics

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

btw I dont hate jat lol

Back in India my family on nanke side in dehl live in an affluent area and they had a very nice jat family living next door to them. They were a nice family who we have known for over 40 years being the neighbors. 

Unfortunately they had to move from the lovely house next door to us about 5 years ago. It was due to a family dispute. they were 4 brothers and 1 or 2 of them wanted their share of the house. So they had to sell up and now live in some worse place. Its a shame really we really enjoyed them as neighbors. But it was all caused by their family dispute of who owns their house.still keep in touch with them and were invited us to their daughter wedding which is happening early next year. 

Money, root to all evil.

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I got to say:

So the majority of juts are that useless that they can't even influence the minority in their own society? 

And there are holes in what you are saying bro. Most juts vote the Badals in. The Akali Dal essentially relies on jut clannishness for electoral success. The Badals/SGPC have access to unimaginable wealth. Juts wouldn't be voting them in unless they get something out of it (even if it is a bottle of whiskey).  

Yeah but who else are you supposed to vote if not the badals? Congress? And thats what people did this time and what exactly has amrinder done? 

Voting in punjab is very tribalistic. It's a lot more than just voting for a party. For them it's like gambling, families are loyal to whatever party they vote for. If your father is a akali then the son will be one, that's how it works. Pinds get crazy during the voting time, a lot of bribery with alcohol.

They are uneducated.

Just now, puzzled said:

Yeah but who else are you supposed to vote if not the badals? Congress? And that what people did this time and what exactly has amrinder done? 

Voting in punjab is very tribalistic. It's a lot more than just voting for a party. For them it's like gambling, families are loyal to whatever party they vote for. If your father is a akali then the son will be one, that's how it works. Pinds get crazy during the voting time, a lot of bribery with alcohol.

They are uneducated.

I got to respect you for being honest dude. At least you ain't tried to conjure up some false, flattering, delusional image like the Jagsaws of the world. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I got to respect you for being honest dude. At least you ain't tried to conjure up some false, flattering, delusional image like the Jagsaws of the world. 

People in the pinds have actually given up on the government. Many people were fed up of badal sarker and out of desperation voted for congress. 

4 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

p.s also i must take back what I said about jats taking it up the a$$ from hindus in punjab. But that is what I heard I hope it ain true??

from what i heard hindus are becoming the majority and taking over the place. hope we can fight this and stop it from happening.

That would be a travesty,  after all the sacrafices made by our Guru Ji's. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah but what if it is self-inflicted given our societies hypocrisy in matters deemed very important by our Gurus like casteism? 

Well we need leaders and teachers to explain the Guru Grant Sahib Ji, to the uneducated. 

Because people are listening without hearing what is being said.