UK out of control

Big_Tera

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6558137/Passenger-stabbed-death-board-train-Guildford-London.html

What is a matter with some black people? 

Many just roam the streets looking for people to stab. 

I think many have an inferiority complex and think everyone is racist against them. This is just a typical example of how these people commit crimes. These people have serious issues due to being black and suffer with paranoid schizophrenia.  

Due to being a marginalized race they become jealous of other communities and act in violence against innocent people such as the person who was completely innocent. 

Many Blacks are an antisocial community who commit crimes against non black people due to jealousy and hatred.

10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6558137/Passenger-stabbed-death-board-train-Guildford-London.html

What is a matter with some black people? 

Many just roam the streets looking for people to stab. 

I think many have an inferiority complex and think everyone is racist against them. This is just a typical example of how these people commit crimes. These people have serious issues due to being black and suffer with paranoid schizophrenia.  

Due to being a marginalized race they become jealous of other communities and act in violence against innocent people such as the person who was completely innocent. 

Many Blacks are an antisocial community who commit crimes against non black people due to jealousy and hatred.

Statistically speaking most crime committed by the black community is against there own community, saying it's due to jealousy and hatred for other communities is naive at best and to say they have serious issues due to their skin colour is just plain old fashioned racism.

What you've stated is a huge generalisation, go and do your research instead of believing the narrative fed to you by the media (especially gutter press like the Daily Mail), we have no idea about the background of what happened on that train, what we do know is someone died while his son watched.

The Black community has many problems, the same as any other community, do your research fella.

Guest GuestSingh
11 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Statistically speaking most crime committed by the black community is against there own community, saying it's due to jealousy and hatred for other communities is naive at best and to say they have serious issues due to their skin colour is just plain old fashioned racism.

What you've stated is a huge generalisation, go and do your research instead of believing the narrative fed to you by the media (especially gutter press like the Daily Mail), we have no idea about the background of what happened on that train, what we do know is someone died while his son watched.

The Black community has many problems, the same as any other community, do your research fella.

he said 'some' re: criminals, not all...and 'many' (or maybe less depending on demographic) do hold a strong dislike, 'chip on the shoulder' that does manifest into hatred/jealously against minority communities...so he aint wrong...and that aint racism - its just fact.

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

I think you know where I feel you should stick your stats. I am not generalising as I said some not all. 

Also I take it your a Midland boy and so are most probably only aware of the black community down there. Let me tell you as someone that has lived in various parts of the UK.

The black community up north and in the midlands are a completley different. Up north in areas such as leeds and lancashire the black people are generally respected and most are decent law abiding citizens compared to the London community. 

But the London black community are one of the worse in terms of the crime they commit and gang culture.

Many of them suffer from an inferiority complex. Hence to mask their insecurities they put on a macho and agressive persona. Deep down many are unhappy in their skins. 

Many black people carry knifes. They have nothing going for them in their lifes so have nothing to lose. For them their street cred is more important. Then going to jail. Hence many dont care about commiting crimes. 

I am not saying only blacks do crime. All races do it. But it has to be said there is a big issue at the moment with knife and other crimes commited by blacks in London where they have their highest population. 

Many come from single parent and broken homes. Hence dont have good role models apart from their friends who also probably into crime. 

In places such as birmingham blacks are a a very small community compared to London and hence are a completley  different  sub group and demographic. 

I know there are educated and law abiding blacks in London. I know a few blacks that know about who Sikhs are and respect us. 

But then you get the other type. 

6 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

he said 'some' re: criminals, not all...and 'many' (or maybe less depending on demographic) do hold a strong dislike, 'chip on the shoulder' that does manifest into hatred/jealously against minority communities...so he aint wrong...and that aint racism - its just fact.

Yeah, it's a fact, in the same respect i know plenty of

Punjabi's that have a chip on their shoulder, hatred/jealousy isn't limited to one community, that's also a fact.

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Also I take it your a Midland boy and so are most probably only aware of the black community down there. Let me tell you as someone that has lived in various parts of the UK.

I'm originally from the Midlands but have lived all over, including our lovely capital.

The black community up north and in the midlands are a completley different. Up north in areas such as leeds and lancashire the black people are generally respected and most are decent law abiding citizens compared to the London community. 

Like i said, do your research, the black youth have the same mentality everywhere, they want a short cut to making money, i grew up in an area where two on the most prominent and violent black gangs ran things in Birmingham, it's not limited to "London".

But the London black community are one of the worse in terms of the crime they commit and gang culture.

Many of them suffer from an inferiority complex. Hence to mask their insecurities they put on a macho and agressive persona. Deep down many are unhappy in their skins. 

Like I've already said, there are plenty of youth and middle aged men from the Punjabi community with the same issues if not worse.

You seem to pick on particular communities all the time, we have enough issues in our own community (not just UK, crime in the Punjabi community in Canada is at an all time high but i'm sure there are people on here from those parts who know better) to deal with, maybe post up some stuff(if you haven't already) about what our lot get up to.

Guest GuestSingh
15 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Punjabi's that have a chip on their shoulder, hatred/jealousy isn't limited to one community, that's also a fact.

true, not disputing that...

but the key difference is we aint gained a reputation for taking it to the next level by committing mass stabbings, shootings and beatings of innocent people on anywhere near the same scale....

24 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

true, not disputing that...

but the key difference is we aint gained a reputation for taking it to the next level by committing mass stabbings, shootings and beatings of innocent people on anywhere near the same scale....

Indeed, we just have a huge problem with alcohol in our community, there was a generation of Punjabi men who were notorious for getting drunk and beating there wives, every community has there own issues, we should focus on ours first.

2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

I'm originally from the Midlands but have lived all over, including our lovely capital.

Like i said, do your research, the black youth have the same mentality everywhere, they want a short cut to making money, i grew up in an area where two on the most prominent and violent black gangs ran things in Birmingham, it's not limited to "London".

Like I've already said, there are plenty of youth and middle aged men from the Punjabi community with the same issues if not worse.

You seem to pick on particular communities all the time, we have enough issues in our own community (not just UK, crime in the Punjabi community in Canada is at an all time high but i'm sure there are people on here from those parts who know better) to deal with, maybe post up some stuff(if you haven't already) about what our lot get up to.

Kc midlands

A black crime people sympathiser that blames the media for everything that gies on. Its time to take responsibility mr sona munda midland da.  

Next you will say stop the searches police do as it only targets black. 

Maybe you think your a black man instead of indian? lol

We should be careful out there. 

This innocent white man had no idea the black man was carrying a knife. Had a little minor altercation and the coward goes and pulls a knife out after he was losing the fight. 

I bet you probably give the black man street cred? fir doing what he did and support the attacker instead of the innocent man. 

The snoop dogg dog youth of today like midland da munda.