Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

48 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

I love my eyes, they are the best feature of my face lmao ???

Also my eyelashes are bare long, a lot of people say that it looks like I have fake eyelashes LOL ??

My best feature is my lips and smile lol  I always get told I have nice lips and a nice smile   lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:25 PM, Big_Tera said:

Anyone else feel more attracted to other caste Sikhs then their own community women?

I know there is no caste in Sikhism. But in search of a better word. 

I dont know why, but I find girls from other caste(community) more attractive then my own so called 'caste'. I think its due to them looking different and having different physical attributes and looks.

Ie the girls of my own community are very beautiful, dont get me wrong. But I am slightly put of by them as they look so similar to me due to comming from the same community and hence find slightly repelled. ie being people of the same appearance and looks. 

When I see other caste Sikh girls I defiantly feel more attracted to them as they look different and more unique.

can you tell their caste by just looking at them? or do you go home and google their surnames?

also, when you say you find girls from your own caste unattractive, where are in you seeing them in large groups together?  at weddings?  because, half of those girls are probably your blood relatives, so its just as well that you find them unattractive.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:34 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

but I do find myself attracted to either Iranian girls who are without  doubt the most beautiful in the world or Gujarati Patel girls with darker skin tones. 

fetishising a race/caste or any other group is creepy, imo.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
9 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Picture of my big royal nose. Can you beat this Jagsaw? I am awaiting your pic. To settle this once and for all. 

MET11005-2.jpg

No.  NEVER !!  The Royalty and sheer upper classness of my nose can never be beaten big tera. My nobility is written all over my face.

funny+nose+Pictures+(1).jpg

Issues of attraction aside, I've found in the past few years that females from non-white and non-Sikh backgrounds to be more respectful and somewhat more capable of coherent thought compared to the aforementioned two groups. Non-white liberal women are simultaneously terrified (beneath layers of forced cordiality) yet patronising in their desire to ingratiate themselves with the exotic, and Sikh girls -- foreign-born and Indian born & raised -- are shallow and practically retarded for very different reasons. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Issues of attraction aside, I've found in the past few years that females from non-white and non-Sikh backgrounds to be more respectful and somewhat more capable of coherent thought compared to the aforementioned two groups. Non-white liberal women are simultaneously terrified (beneath layers of forced cordiality) yet patronising in their desire to ingratiate themselves with the exotic, and Sikh girls -- foreign-born and Indian born & raised -- are shallow and practically retarded for very different reasons. 

That's a very good point MisterSingh and I think Polish girls illustrate that point really well. I have some very close Polish female friends and I point-blank asked one  of them once (actually one of my tenants who has since become a really great friend) 'how come virtually all Polish girls are so damn pretty' ? She was actually very forthcoming with her answer which showed me that Polish girls have very low opinions of girls of other nationalities that drink, smoke and act aggressive etc. She said right from an early age Polish females are treated like princesses and expected to act like princesses...i.e always dress elegantly, look elegant, look after one's body and skin, always look immaculate and foremost be good mothers.  

These people hardly drink or smoke, look after themselves, are always wonderfully presented and are loyal and loving mothers. In my opinion the ultimate wifey material. Totally different to other Eastern European girls such as Romanians and Bulgarians,

On 2/5/2019 at 4:54 PM, Guest jigsaw-puzzled-singh said:

No. Like everyone else in the whole wide world (including us) they're not some homogenous group that talk exactly the same. Most of the Pakistanis in the UK speak Punjabi exactly the same as the Bhatra Sikhs do, the ones from Lahore speak exactly the same as the majority of urban Sikhs in the UK (who come from either Amritsar or Delhi) and the ones from Glasgow (and, if I'm not mistaken Oxford - I think) speak EXACTLY the same way most of the UK Sikhs do, i.e. in a rural Doabi dialect.

Question is then......who is this "us" that you imagine speak exactly like you ?

majority of the Punjabis in the uk speak pendu doabi dialect (best dialect)   while majority of the pakis speak various paki punjabi dialects, in fact a lot of the Pakis in the UK speak mirpuri/patohar and other strong paki dialects.

I'v ever only come across one paki family that spoke Doabi dialect and they were originally from jalandhar and migrated to pakiland in 47.

Even if they sound similar to Indian Punjabis they still use words like "thakna" instead of "dekhna"  and "main juliya" instead of "main chaliya"    i work with a paki christian from lahore and even she uses words like "assa" instead of "assi"  (us) 

I know a man from faislabad and he sounds very different from us, sometimes i need to ask him to repeat what he just said. 

Paki punjabi is spoken slightly faster than doabi and also there is more of a swing in how they speak. 

Only Sikhs that sound like pakis are bhatras and khatris and they are a minority.  

most pakis in the UK are mipuris anyways, especially in the westmidlands/birmingham where most of this grooming sh1t takes place

I dont think i have ever mistaken a paki for a indian once they opened there mouth and started speaking Punjabi 

perhaps some find it hard to tell the difference but i don't   i really cant see how people can get mistaken. yeah the ones from Lahore sound similar but even they sound a bit different and use words that we dont use. 

17 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

That's a very good point MisterSingh and I think Polish girls illustrate that point really well. I have some very close Polish female friends and I point-blank asked one  of them once (actually one of my tenants who has since become a really great friend) 'how come virtually all Polish girls are so damn pretty' ? She was actually very forthcoming with her answer which showed me that Polish girls have very low opinions of girls of other nationalities that drink, smoke and act aggressive etc. She said right from an early age Polish females are treated like princesses and expected to act like princesses...i.e always dress elegantly, look elegant, look after one's body and skin, always look immaculate and foremost be good mothers.  

These people hardly drink or smoke, look after themselves, are always wonderfully presented and are loyal and loving mothers. In my opinion the ultimate wifey material. Totally different to other Eastern European girls such as Romanians and Bulgarians,

Polish women remind me of the way our women use to be. There's a steel and an ankh to them, certainly the ones I've encountered. They're tough but there's actual substance behind it. But the key is they instinctively know when to cede ground to their man, and also when to fight their corner when their man is being obstinate. Punjabi women are tone (contextually) deaf and blind. 

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

I'v ever only come across one paki family that spoke Doabi dialect and they were originally from jalandhar and migrated to pakiland in 47.

Even if they sound similar to Indian Punjabis they still use words like "thakna" instead of "dekhna"  and "main juliya" instead of "main chaliya"    i work with a paki christian from lahore and even she uses words like "assa" instead of "assi"  (us) 

I know a man from faislabad and he sounds very different from us, sometimes i need to ask him to repeat what he just said. 

No. Like I said. Go to Glasgow and meet the Pakistanis there. They speak exactly the same Doabi we speak. I've only been up there a few times and it's actually quite wonderful how much pyar there is between Sikhs and Pakistanis up there. It's like pre-1947 when we all lived together and sounded exactly like each other.

Here, listen to Raheem Pardesi's chacha on this video and tell me where his Punjabi is different to ours: