Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

On 2/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Umm.....that's interesting you should say that Big Tera because as you know I have for many years on this forum stated the same thing that all Punjab historians have stated over the course of the last 150 years and that is the fact that your grouping (the bhatras) are not ethnic Punjabis. You are ethnic central Indians / south indians who only entered Punjab for the first time ever  relatively recently after Guru Nanak dev ji's time. Hence the almost non-existence of the Punjabi nose among your people and the preponderance among bhatras of what we Punjabis call the 'feena nakh'. In rural Punjab society the pug nose (or feena nakh) is the sign of the poor labourers from Bihar and UP and the large nose is the sign of nobility and beauty. This feeling is not restricted to Punjab though because you also find it in the UK and France where the upper classes have large noses and the council flat chavs have pug noses. I sometimes give workshops to hospital doctors and it's really noticeable how most of the white female doctors ( who just happen to come from upper middle class backgrounds - privately educated) have what would be considered large noses whereas the few that do come from 'working class' backgrounds have small pug noses. Beauty - and the idea of beauty - changes with history. For example Cloepatra was widely stated by those that saw her as the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and the actual reason for that was her large nose. But going back to what I said about ‘ethnically Punjabi’ none of us – well, very few of us – are ‘ethnically’ Punjabi in the natural native sense of the word because we all came to be there from somewhere else at different points in history. It just so happens that yours is relatively very recent compared with the antiquity of other groupings. The question is from which direction we arrived in Punjab and the answer to that question is partly answered by our nose because the type and size of our nose is determined by the geographical location / climate that our ancestors lived in. The pug nose of your grouping from central and south India and the large Punjabi nose from central Asia.

As for what you said about Iranian women: Well, I lament how modern Iranian females are increasingly trying to alter that beautiful central Asian / Punjabi nose by plastic surgery but Iranian women are without doubt the most beautiful women on the face of this earth. Absurdly beautiful in fact. I don't think there's even any doubt about it and it's something that the world generally acknowledges.

Maybe we should each post of picture of our noses and do a poll of who has got the biggest and best nose? Do you except the challenge? It will prove once and for all your theories are not accurate. The best looking women are actually. Greek, czeck republic, dutch, australian, german, . These are pure Aryan women with green blue eyes.

Going back to your type. Many wear make up and wear fashionable tight jeans, skirts and outfits showing flesh, legs ect.  Have their hair out open which makes them look more prettier. Our type dont have their hair out in the open nor do the women dress in that way as much. .. Hence this has a big affect on their perceived beauty. Most dress modestly. 

beauty has alot to do with clothing, makup free flowing hair. ect. clothing which accentuates the figure.

I'm not gonna lie; looks are pretty hollow. Theoretically, you could be the prettiest person in the world but if your personality does not compliment your beauty then it can make you ugly. That's why I always try to stay simple and natural so that at least I am being true to myself. Besides, I don't need to worry what I look like anyway, I prefer to focus more on my personality. Both my parents are good-looking anyway so I don't need to worry LMAO but still personality matters more than looks.

Personally I think girls look prettier when they don't wear makeup, when they wear make-up they look fake lol

13 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

I got a pretty decent nose LMAOO ?????

This egyption guy I used to be friends with said to me that my nose stopped growing just the right time because if it grew any more it would of been a proper paki nose LMAO! 

Lol but it goes with the rest of my face  it don't stand out I think 

My sister always tells me that she hates my nose 

You know it's becauase everyone mistook me for a paki is the reason why I stopped cutting my hair in the first place! Lol that's how much it p!ssed me of lol   I used to get upset lol

My family are not even from Pakistan so I don't know what i looked like that   but now I look proper sikh lol

Just now, puzzled said:

This egyption guy I used to be friends with said to me that my nose stopped growing just the right time because if it grew any more it would of been a proper paki nose LMAO! 

Lol but it goes with the rest of my face  it don't stand out I think 

My sister always tells me that she hates my nose 

You know it's becauase everyone mistook me for a paki is the reason why I stopped cutting my hair in the first place! Lol that's how much it p!ssed me of lol   I used to get upset lol

My family are not even from Pakistan so I don't know what i looked like that   but now I look proper sikh lol

In general most Sikhs that cut their kes end up looking like Pakis idk why

Just now, puzzled said:

You know your right actually   especially the boys   a lot of the time it's hard to tell 

There is a boy in my school who used to have such long kes but then he cut it to impress a few goriya and now you can't tell the difference between him and the next paki.