Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Ohh and what makes you think she is lying ? Because she didn't go to the police?

because its a claim she made after murdering someone by setting him on fire 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think katha of charitarpakhiyan in gurdware would be great and then a explanation of what you can learn from each story and put it into context of today's time and culture.  That would be great

Completely agree fella, i sometimes wish i lived under a rock in blissful ignorance of all of this kind of stuff, but hey, not the case, we live in a messed up world, just trying not to get messed up

I'm really lost for words, you can't make this stuff up, that dude best watch his back.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

because its a claim she made after murdering someone by setting him on fire 

I don't know the ins and outs to be honest , two people got life sentences right ? So why didn't she also, just intrigued,  never heard this story before. I tend to stay away from tv and news.

Link to post
Share on other sites

its been a while but from what i remember she got the two guys to murder him but didnt actually take part in the murder herself. They put him in the car and then set it on fire. She was in a relationship with him. This was a very big story and many people in the community were sad.   she then randomly accused him of sexually assaulting her, i guess she said that to justify what she did. But there has been no proof or evidence of him doing that to her, he was very well known in the community .... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, puzzled said:

its been a while but from what i remember she got the two guys to murder him but didnt actually take part in the murder herself. They put him in the car and then set it on fire. She was in a relationship with him. This was a very big story and many people in the community were sad.   she then randomly accused him of sexually assaulting her, i guess she said that to justify what she did. But there has been no proof or evidence of him doing that to her, he was very well known in the community .... 

I remember it pretty well, it was some pretty messed up stuff, if the gut had assaulted her i any way, that was some messed up way of getting her own back, she should have just gone to the police and let them deal with it.

Her sentence just shows what a joke the legal system in this country has become, and as for the guy who married her, if he thinks it won't come back and bite him in the rear when he's climbing the political ladder then he's in for a shock.

More info here if anyone want's to read up on the case:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17027513

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17202157

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9412116.Housemate_of_body_in_boot_murder_suspect__didn_t_feel_safe_in_own_home_/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

I remember it pretty well, it was some pretty messed up stuff, if the gut had assaulted her i any way, that was some messed up way of getting her own back, she should have just gone to the police and let them deal with it.

Her sentence just shows what a joke the legal system in this country has become, and as for the guy who married her, if he thinks it won't come back and bite him in the rear when he's climbing the political ladder then he's in for a shock.

More info here if anyone want's to read up on the case:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17027513

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17202157

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9412116.Housemate_of_body_in_boot_murder_suspect__didn_t_feel_safe_in_own_home_/

It will come back and bite both of them. That singh who married her must be desperate, marrying someone who was behind a murder plot. She isn't even all that, just a below average looking Punjabi girl. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 2:07 PM, Redoptics said:

Ohh and what makes you think she is lying ? Because she didn't go to the police?

They were dating.  She invited him to her college room.  They were not just friends.  On the same day she invited him to the room.  He ends up dead and body burnt in the trunk of his car.  The guy who killed him got life sentence.  This most likely means crown proved the murder was preplanned and not out of heat of the moment.  Had it been an murder not preplanned, the judge does not hand out a life sentence.  Had there been a sexual assault the courts would have recognized it and took it into consideration.   But nothing is mentioned of this sort.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

One thing I don't want is you feeling sorry for me. all I want is a simple answer,  why did Vaheguru take my wife in a horrific way, and pedos, killers, rapists are out there.

It's not a simple question or a simple answer to the question.  And no one here would know the answer.  If you want answers on how to continue in life after a person faces a tragedy like this then turn to reading Gurbani.  Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji lost his father at ten years old and then lost his four sons later in life.  Guru sahib continued to follow the path of Gurbani.  This Guru has given you all the teachings on how to continue in Gurbani.  Follow the teachings and you will feel better and you will have a better understanding of Vaheguru universe. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

 I want is a simple answer,  why did Vaheguru take my wife in a horrific way,

and pedos, killers, rapists are out there.

How do you so accurately know that Waheguru took your wife away in  horrific way? 

Did you see Him take her away?

Then, why do not you acept the fact, that each one lives and leaves by his/her past karma?  

Your lacking of not knowing or call it unawareness,  of how nature works, does not change its course...

Go and see or realize for yourself, no matter how much time it may take you, but persist with sincereity, then only you will stop blaming Him, otherwise ignorance has no limits.

As for all those bad people you have mentioned,, do not worry for them, yam doots wil be beat them blue and black when their time comes .

Nobody gets births nor deaths, without past karam. 

Waheguru has no such CCTV, to go like fairy tale Superman, and rescue according to our limited understanding.

Attach yourself with love and devotion to Him, then see, how He protects, like with Dhruv or Prahlaad.

We want everything, but not Him with that sincereity, then too we want His aid.

How mean, no?

Establish a relation with Him of love and bhakti, then see, if He takes cares of one or not?

 

Sat Sree Akal.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

How do you so accurately know that Waheguru took your wife away in  horrific way? 

Did you see Him take her away?

Then, why do not you acept the fact, that each one lives and leaves by his/her past karma?  

Your lacking of not knowing or call it unawareness,  of how nature works, does not change its course...

Go and see or realize for yourself, no matter how much time it may take you, but persist with sincereity, then only you will stop blaming Him, otherwise ignorance has no limits.

As for all those bad people you have mentioned,, do not worry for them, yam doots wil be beat them blue and black when their time comes .

Nobody gets births nor deaths, without past karam. 

Waheguru has no such CCTV, to go like fairy tale Superman, and rescue according to our limited understanding.

Attach yourself with love and devotion to Him, then see, how He protects, like with Dhruv or Prahlaad.

We want everything, but not Him with that sincereity, then too we want His aid.

How mean, no?

Establish a relation with Him of love and bhakti, then see, if He takes cares of one or not?

 

Sat Sree Akal.

 

I know from the girl from derby on on a50, a truck hit her in bits ok , thats hoe i know,  i couldn't see her face or body because it was ravaged that bad,  that is how i know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I know from the girl from derby on on a50, a truck hit her in bits ok , thats hoe i know,  i couldn't see her face or body because it was ravaged that bad,  that is how i know.

All this is ok what you say. 

But you are not answering ny question: How do you so accurately know Waheguru took your wife away in a terrible way, and it was not her own karma? 

Just by looking a closed container, you do not know about the contents, howsoever the container looks polished and nice.

Those who have pleasant deaths, or painful ones...just for you kind information, Wahegurus does nothing to do  there, nor has anything to do in all those matters according to our limited way of thinking.

He is a higher consciousness, we are too low, in order to know Him well and then judge Him, we have to uplift ourselves at His level, and that brother can only be possible by His sincere devotion, not ant by any other means.

Sochay soch na hovaee, jeh sochay lakh vaar.

One can not know or understand Him by our soch, but by unconditional humble devotion at His Lotus Feet.

Stay blessed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

All this is ok what you say. 

But you are not answering ny question: How do you so accurately know Waheguru took your wife away in a terrible way, and it was not her own karma? 

Just by looking a closed container, you do not know about the contents, howsoever the container looks polished and nice.

Those who have pleasant deaths, or painful ones...just for you kind information, Wahegurus does nothing to do  there, nor has anything to do in all those matters according to our limited way of thinking.

He is a higher consciousness, we are too low, in order to know Him well and then judge Him, we have to uplift ourselves at His level, and that brother can only be possible by His sincere devotion, not ant by any other means.

Sochay soch na hovaee, jeh sochay lakh vaar.

One can not know or understand Him by our soch, but by unconditional humble devotion at His Lotus Feet.

Stay blessed.

What are you talkingabout? Who else has the power apart from Vaheguru. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Each one  of us has the will power and freedom to do karam, but the seeds we sow, we are solely responsible for their reaping.

If chilles sown chillies shall we get.

If apples sown, apples shall we get.

Not that we sow one thing and we expect or wish something else.

Waheguru is not a magician nor does He interferes in the running of the nature that also accordingly to those very laws of nature under which  everything works efficiently.

Forget Waheguru for a moment. Just tell me: Do you know who were you in your past life?"Who were your parents? Had you any spouse? How did you die? 

Answer me these questions if you honestly can, then we will continue with Waheguru. 

Stay blessed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Each one  of us has the will power and freedom to do karam, but the seeds we sow, we are solely responsible for their reaping.

If chilles sown chillies shall we get.

If apples sown, apples shall we get.

Not that we sow one thing and we expect or wish something else.

Waheguru is not a magician nor does He interferes in the running of the nature that also accordingly to those very laws of nature under which  everything works efficiently.

Forget Waheguru for a moment. Just tell me: Do you know who were you in your past life?"Who were your parents? Had you any spouse? How did you die? 

Answer me these questions if you honestly can, then we will continue with Waheguru. 

Stay blessed.

 

To be honest i knew something was wrong on 4th November 2018 i dont know why

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use