Should we feel sorry for British white people or not?

Big_Tera

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll be your vicholla. The desperation for British citizenship is off the charts over there. You'll be engaged in no time, doesn't matter what you look like. That's great for you! 

Y u getting mad u sound like a typical gorafied Sikh lmao good on minority for taking over the white ppls country any uncle Tom who think other wise can get enslaved aswell

We shouldn't feel anything ...  does it really matter? 

I live in a town where white British people make less than 50% of the population. And many of the white women here have kids with black men.

White people are ok  most of them are easy to talk to. Not to sure about the older generation whites though. White people around my age are alright 

I don't see the problem...

2 hours ago, Torontobboi said:

Y u getting mad u sound like a typical gorafied Sikh lmao good on minority for taking over the white ppls country any uncle Tom who think other wise can get enslaved aswell

Bro, I'm one of the most fair and level headed guys on here. I'm not partial to whites and neither am I against them by virtue of them just being white. I like to see honesty and a little intelligence when discussing certain issues (which is asking a lot on this forum). I can maybe understand if you're under 16 and rooting for the downfall of the white patriarchy, but if someone's 16+ and is unable to utilise foresight and common sense in order to trace the inevitable conclusion of where the subjugation of the white race will lead for those of us who've made their lands our homes, then you're either retarded, an ignoramus, or both.

3 hours ago, Torontobboi said:

He cant help who he is. That is the conditioning and thinking that has been implemented on him through the media that have shaped his views on life. He is not able to see the bigger picture and still wants a leash over him from the colonial empire. He is a product of the british empire and believes the white man is his master. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Bro, I'm one of the most fair and level headed guys on here. I'm not partial to whites and neither am I against them by virtue of them just being white. I like to see honesty and a little intelligence when discussing certain issues (which is asking a lot on this forum). I can maybe understand if you're under 16 and rooting for the downfall of the white patriarchy, but if someone's 16+ and is unable to utilise foresight and common sense in order to trace the inevitable conclusion of where the subjugation of the white race will lead for those of us who've made their lands our homes, then you're either retarded, an ignoramus, or both.

So you basically want all non whites to go back to where they came from and an end to migration of foreigners to the uk? You believe that the UK should stay majority white and that all brownies need to go back to where they came from as you are against multi culturalism. 

We have A typical bounty here. Browne on the outside white in the inside. 

In addiiton

You think we should not talk about the colonial empire in fear of upsetting white people and should be just be greatfull that we are in UK. 

I think you have exposed who you really are. A colonial empire symphasiser. 

Who hates his own people and wish they would stop comming over. 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So you basically want all non whites to go back to where they came from and an end to migration of foreigners to the uk? You believe that the UK should stay majority white and that all brownies need to go back to where they came from as you are against multi culturalism. 

Oh my God. You got all that ^^^ from what I said? I was being silly earlier, but you truly are a retard. Do you want a grown-up conversation, or do you want to reveal even more of your stupidity?