Supporting non-sikhs isn’t our main priority?

Sikhi4Ever

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:16 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

If the likes of Khalsa Aid cannot be bothered, then there is an opportunity for someone to help our beleaguered quam in Punjab.

It is snowing in Punjab, it is sub zero temperatures at the moment. 

All it takes for someone to start a charity to specifically help in these matters.

The moment there is momentum and publicity gets sucked away from Khalsa Aid, they will soon change tact.

There are other Sikh charities such as Sikh Relief, British Sikh Council, Sikhs helping Sikhs etc. But Khalsa Aid has a well oiled publicity machine and Ravi Singh sits on top the organisation like a typical Gurdwara pardhan who closes his ears to any attempt by others to give him advice. He even has his minions trying to get him a Nobel prize. I have donated to these charities and I can proudly say that I have not donated one penny to Khalsa Aid. Ravi Singh is sitting on about 2 Million pounds in the bank while Sikh farmers are committing suicide over a few thousand pounds of debt. That is a damning indictment of him.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned