India war Pakistan bomb India

carinder

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Learn to converse with men. You've spent your entire life around women, Hindus, and weaklings. You don't know how to behave and interact with normal individuals. I won't stoop to your level. God bless you.

you already did  b**ch and now you're acting noble ?! 

Get off your high horse already . 

We were just having a healthy debate until you bounced on with me with sexuality remarks which were totally uncalled for, perhaps because you lacked any credible argument in the discussion ?!!!

8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

you already did  b**ch and now you're acting noble ?! 

Get off your high horse already . 

We were just having a healthy debate until you bounced on with me with sexuality remarks which were totally uncalled for, perhaps because you lacked any credible argument in the discussion ?!!!

a597b2081db65cfac38aa111905eaf60--englis

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

a597b2081db65cfac38aa111905eaf60--englis

By the sound of it, this quote was made by some urdu speaker for "women" and how they allegedly cheat with men via smiles and such passive aggressive stuff . And now you're quoting it for ME and in previous post you said "Learn how to talk to men" which suggests you see me or gay men in general as some sort of "woman" . which honestly speaking stinks of age old patriarchal shallow minded thinking !! 

grow up already. whats your use of living in a first-world western country *FACEPALM*

4 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

By the sound of it, this quote was made by some urdu speaker for "women" and how they allegedly cheat with men via smiles and such passive aggressive stuff . And now you're quoting it for ME and in previous post you said "Learn how to talk to men" which suggests you see me or gay men in general as some sort of "woman" . which honestly speaking stinks of age old patriarchal shallow minded thinking !! 

grow up already. whats your use of living in a first-world western country *FACEPALM*

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

how would they benefit ? their mandirs were destroyed by invaders. Brahmanical influence in indian society today is too weak compared to thousand years ago when invaders had not yet invaded. Then , manusmriti was in full swing and shudra had no right to listen to vedas and if they did , molten tar was put in their ears. Its all present in manusmriti which the brahmins expected kings to implement

it actually made their grip on society even stronger, the mughals needed the caste system in place as it is a lot easier to rule over a divided society so the mughals needed the brahmins, which is one of the reasons why so many brahmins and khatris were working for the mughals, in return the fear that mughals spread among indian society benefited the bhramins as it strengthened their grip over the common indian. fear makes people easier to rule over, mughal suppression helped the bhramins spread their agenda. they worked hand in hand and benefited from each other. mughals ruled indians physically while brhamins ruled over the indians socially/religiously. In fact when the invaders came it gave the bhamans even more superstitions to spread. bhamans and mughals together destroyed the backbone of indian society and made them spineless. 

chandu bhaman got jehangir to arrest guru arjan dev ji, gangu ran to his masters and gave away mata gujri and the chote sahibzade, lakhpat rai worked under zakhariya khan and carried out a Holocaust on us. kaura mal worked for mir mannu. all these people and many more were hindu bhamans and khatris all working for the invaders. the invasion of india was a collaboration between the invaders and the indian elite. 

the bhamans even got akbar to translate the ramayan and gita into persian, thats how much influence these people had over the muslim rulers. 

most indians are actually what the bhamans call dalits, so by wriggling their way into the mughal courts it only gave these bhamans a stronger grip over the dalits who made majority of the population.