49 people killed at New Zealand mosque in shooting spree

dallysingh101

23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm going to report you for homophobia.....lol!

g**ndu refers to a man who gives his a** to other men

homosexual is a man who is attracted to other men . 

know the difference !

On 3/16/2019 at 4:58 AM, MisterrSingh said:

It's just that the side that is considered to be one of compassion, tolerance, and general decency -- values that Sikhs should aspire to -- seem to have developed a suicidal tendency that cannot or refuse to countenance the natural ends of such humanity and so-called generosity of spirit.

Right, which is why Guru ji tempered piri with miri. We are not meant to be just a band of maala-wielding saints. We are meant to be (when necessary) warriors protecting the weak, too.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:48 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Far worse things have happened in medieval period and humanity still survived and you think today with much more connectivity , science , atheism , and rationale around, Islam will still conquer over humanity ?

So you're OK with mankind plunging into darkness for a few centuries? And we're to console ourselves with "it'll be just fine, 300 years after my child is dead"?

On 3/16/2019 at 5:48 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

honestly , your posts reek of pessimism and utter faithlessness in god !

I don't think you should accuse him of faithlessness in God.

To the contrary, the Western liberals who are OK with jihadis in their midst (to the extent of giving them housing benefits) are the ones who don't have faith in God.

It's exactly the faith of @MisterrSingh and others in God that seems to me to lead to their desire to confront the threat as opposed to just going along to get along.