DARKEST DAY IN NEW ZEALAND

JSinghnz

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You sound like one of them old gorays that are always saying:

"Ahhh it's all gawn to the dawgs! It's all gawn to the dawgs!!"

It's not over until the moti janani does a geet!

But can you not see the piecemeal attempts at curbing freedoms and liberty for the benefit of the "greater good" for the past 20 or so years? If Muslims get protected by the law, how is that not bad news for us? They've groomed and exploded their way to victimhood, yet everyone else are the villains? These goreh who run things are sick in the head. Frig this 5hithole if Islamophobia becomes a law.

13 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

But can you not see the piecemeal attempts at curbing freedoms and liberty for the benefit of the "greater good" for the past 20 or so years? If Muslims get protected by the law, how is that not bad news for us? They've groomed and exploded their way to victimhood, yet everyone else are the villains? These goreh who run things are sick in the head. Frig this 5hithole if Islamophobia becomes a law.

Of course I can see that.

I just think it will make people take more extreme actions to get their voices heard, sadly. The business/economic machine rolling forward and onwards is more important than any poor working class goray (who they are now trying to placate btw), or definitely any small minority group like us. 

The goray who run the show now and oversee this, aren't any worse than the ones who colonised Panjab previously btw. The only difference is that some of us have grown smart enough to see what they are doing, whereas our uneducated ancestors from villages had proper rings run around them - and most didn't have half a clue about what was really going on outside of the insidious flattery they were on the receiving end of. Or if they did, their personal positions were such that they had to swallow it all just to survive. 

BUT...in the end....like Sikhi and dasmesh pita showed us, these things boil down to physical strength and power on a ground level. And as useless as we might have appeared in recent times on this front (as a quom in the UK), I've got faith that our lot can swing things in any worse case scenario. It might (sadly) actually require this to get them to man up a bit? 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

BUT...in the end....like Sikhi and dasmesh pita showed us, these things boil down to physical strength and power on a ground level. And as useless as we might have appeared in recent times on this front (as a quom in the UK), I've got faith that our lot can swing things in any worse case scenario. It might (sadly) actually require this to get them to man up a bit? 

Yes, Singh or Mona, if you've got dardh for Sikhi and your Sikh fellow brothers and sisters, I'm standing with you. Anyone else who's spent their lifetimes throwing their lot in with those who've undermined us and sneered at us, can jog on as far as I'm concerned. The jatha diehards can do one as well if they realise at the 12th hour how bad things are shaping up to be. They can line up behind their babeh, and hope for the best. We've held the larh of our Guru Sahib since day one. 

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, Singh or Mona, if you've got dardh for Sikhi and your Sikh fellow brothers and sisters, I'm standing with you. Anyone else who's spent their lifetimes throwing their lot in with those who've undermined us and sneered at us, can jog on as far as I'm concerned. The jatha diehards can do one as well if they realise at the 12th hour how bad things are shaping up to be. They can line up behind their babeh, and hope for the best. We've held the larh of our Guru Sahib since day one. 

2011 Riots showed what the quam can do when push comes to shove. 

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

2011 Riots showed what the quam can do when push comes to shove. 

I think there's something latent inside of most Sikhs that ignites when we've got our backs to the wall. Sometimes that needs to be tempered with organisation and planning, but possessing that will to fight and survive is half the battle. The other half is actually being useful and not running around like a headless chicken. I do wonder about the uber liberalised generations of Sikhs; the bespectacled, wiry, timid guys who've spent their entire lifetimes behind computer screens and being fed propaganda, and that peace and love will win the day. They're gonna be so screwed, lol.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think there's something latent inside of most Sikhs that ignites when we've got our backs to the wall. Sometimes that needs to be tempered with organisation and planning, but possessing that will to fight and survive is half the battle. The other half is actually being useful and not running around like a headless chicken. I do wonder about the uber liberalised generations of Sikhs; the bespectacled, wiry, timid guys who've spent their entire lifetimes behind computer screens and being fed propaganda, and that peace and love will win the day. They're gonna be so screwed, lol.

I think we can get galvanised and organised very quickly.

The wiry wimpy Sikhs will stand by the sidelines and kiss the backside of whoever comes out the strongest. 

During the Southall riots of the late 70's and 80's , there were wimpy Sikhs (our community leaders)who hid in the gurdwarae whilst the bibian held hands creating a chain to protect the gurdwaras. 

This is nothing new.

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who's actually surprised at this? 

It's only the country that it has happened in that is surprising, and the amount of casualties. Did we forget that a similar thing happened at a Gurdwara in the US too?  

This kind of stuff is standard fare for neo-nazis and jihadi-kuttarh type sullay. The former had been burning down churches full of black folks in the US for God knows how long.

Wanting to watch the video to observe the tactics of such people and maybe think of possible ways to survive or take them down is smart.

I live in London. Terrorist attacks aren't exactly unknown here. 

It is surprising and shocking because NZ is  one of the most tolerant countries in the world. 

Our PM had the courage to call the white supremacist <banned word filter activated> a terrorist and not a "gunman."

How on earth can anyone think of ways to survive or take down a semi automatic shooting terrorist who enters a place of worship and starts killing without any warning.

2 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

How on earth can anyone think of ways to survive or take down a semi automatic shooting terrorist who enters a place of worship and starts killing without any warning.

If you get straight caught out - then you probably won't survive. If you're behind the first group of people he kills and can evade the attacker and find something to seriously hurt him with - you might have a chance - as slim as it might be. 

If you're gonna die anyway, might as well give it a shot, no? 

3 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

It is surprising and shocking because NZ is  one of the most tolerant countries in the world. 

Our PM had the courage to call the white supremacist <banned word filter activated> a terrorist and not a "gunman."

I don't know why you're making such a big deal about it? There are attacks on non-Muslim places of worship by Muslims in Muslims countries almost on a daily basis and yet you don't see Muslims in the west from these countries express any sorrow or make an effort to stop their fellow Muslims. You should save your outrage for those who deserve it such as the Yazidis who lived a peaceful life for a thousand years and yet have faced genocide from Muslims every few decades. Their society has pretty much been destroyed and how many Muslims do you see expressing sympathy for them?