opinion on jaggi vasudev ?

puzzled

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i think that interest has been there since the 60s   thats why people like osho rajneesh, the 3HO sikhs, hare rama lot etc came about  these people targeted mostly the hippies and offered "yoga"  as well as weed and free s3x to draw the hippies in.   

Yep but its getting even more popular now. With the advent of youtube and self styled yoga guys who promote it on their channels. Its good in a way. Theres so many muslim who are jealous of it and dont like it. They want everyone to follow their peado worshipping ways. 

47 minutes ago, puzzled said:

my point was that sadhguru is a follower of gandhi and gandhis ways  just like how modi is a follower of gandhi and thats the reason why modi never had kids. gandhi actually promoted this life style, i doubt that sikhs who chose to refrain from marriage actually promoted that or do weird experiments with girls.  i personally dont see abstaining from sex or marriage as "holy" neither have i ever said that it is holy or something that i look up to it, personally the thought of never being in a relationship/marrying is a nightmare

its just a choice that they felt like they had to make to develop spiritually 

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Maharaaj has told us to live in Grishti Jeevan (family/householder's lifestyle) so it's fine. Bhai Gurdas ji writes that even with one partner (wife), one remains celibate.

ਏਕਾਨਾਰੀਜਤੀਹੋਇਪਰਨਾਰੀਧੀਭੈਣਵਖਾਣੈ।

Having one women as wife he (the Sikh) is a celebate and considers any other's wife as his daughter or a sister.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Though I never met him I think he's a guy with great Charisma n personality. So, from his vids and sweet voice I'd say he definitely practices wha he says n knows his capabilities.

He talks about finding peace n happiness within yourself, internally. To love all there is. See from different perspective. Hor k chaeeda??

And he praises Sikh Soldiers' / bravery in one of his vids. Tells it how it was as well as wha the need was for them.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:55 PM, puzzled said:

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru?   He seems to be getting more and more popular. was on Fox news the other day

I don't think he believes in God as in a all judging God who creates our destiny, I think he said India has always been a godless country. He also said that religion in India has been a quest or personal journey and its not divine revelations, thats why a lot of the Indian scriptures are questions and answers. 

i think his teachings are his own interpretation of the religious traditions and scriptures of India. 

OH NO! U clearly know this guy's dirty secrets! What is it this time? Things with kids or going off with others wives? Targeting Sikhs to worship him?? MINUS the fact he's not religious. I know only that much.

Please share it with us @BHForce

Let's separate opinion from facts. Cause my post's opinions only.

Everyone who has said something negative about him on this thread are the most close-minded people this universe has to offer.

Sadhguru teaches how one can realize the true essence of themselves as well as be a mentor for every day life. He teaches yog which is the practical science of the union with the self.

And no he doesn't have links with the government or try and promote Hindu beliefs. His videos are not even about anything Hindu related and all his explanations point to spirituality.

All he ever teaches is how you can reach spiritual enlightenment and you are judging him on that.

He even praises Sikhi if you bother to check those videos.

Seriously, stop being close minded and rejecting someone's advice just because they are not Sikh or you think they have a secret agenda.

Some people on this forum actually need to listen to his videos for crying out loud.

You close-minded idiots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, puzzled said:

Whats your opinion on Sadhguru?   He seems to be getting more and more popular. was on Fox news the other day

I don't think he believes in God as in a all judging God who creates our destiny, I think he said India has always been a godless country. He also said that religion in India has been a quest or personal journey and its not divine revelations, thats why a lot of the Indian scriptures are questions and answers. 

i think his teachings are his own interpretation of the religious traditions and scriptures of India. 

All celebrity gurus including him & others are fake. Hindu dharam has very very few brahmgyanis left over.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:18 PM, puzzled said:

my point was that sadhguru is a follower of gandhi and gandhis ways  just like how modi is a follower of gandhi and thats the reason why modi never had kids. gandhi actually promoted this life style, i doubt that sikhs who chose to refrain from marriage actually promoted that or do weird experiments with girls.  i personally dont see abstaining from sex or marriage as "holy" neither have i ever said that it is holy or something that i look up to it, personally the thought of never being in a relationship/marrying is a nightmare

its just a choice that they felt like they had to make to develop spiritually 

both Gandhi and Modi are losers par excellance because they imprisoned their wives in marriages that they themselves left , giving neither wife respect or freedom to execute life decisions like getting healthcare whilst massive haemmorhaging illness(Gandhi) 'she should accept it as God's will (when he had European doctors and latest treatments available for himself)  getting a passport (Modi) BTW he refused to sign the paperwork . Modi was married very young by arrangement and he rejected his parent's choice he had no real excuse the Gandhi thing is an excuse to look good for the sheep He has worshipped at shrine of Godse who murdered 'his idol',
Gandhi was a pervert full stop , he was so bad he couldn't stop himself during the day even when tending to his dying father. Unfortunately his father passed away whilst he was'busy' and of course it was the wife's fault. He also it seems played both sides  of the field as his love letters to a German seem to indicate.
Jaggu Vasudev has a wife  not sure about kids both it seems the theme of Hindu life is eat drink and be merry, create dependents then disappear 'to be spiritual' leaving the wife in the lurch, who then gets turfed out on his death by his sons to die in a widow colony in Benares or on the streets.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, jakare said:

Everyone who has said something negative about him on this thread are the most close-minded people this universe has to offer.

Sadhguru teaches how one can realize the true essence of themselves as well as be a mentor for every day life. He teaches yog which is the practical science of the union with the self.

And no he doesn't have links with the government or try and promote Hindu beliefs. His videos are not even about anything Hindu related and all his explanations point to spirituality.

All he ever teaches is how you can reach spiritual enlightenment and you are judging him on that.

He even praises Sikhi if you bother to check those videos.

Seriously, stop being close minded and rejecting someone's advice just because they are not Sikh or you think they have a secret agenda.

Some people on this forum actually need to listen to his videos for crying out loud.

You close-minded idiots.

one thing I have noticed he is superpatronising to women no matter what level of education, spirituality etc and dismisses any questions they have by trying to get the audience to back him in his nonanswers.