Women dressing more provocatively

Big_Tera

On 4/27/2019 at 1:52 PM, Big_Tera said:

You lower your gaze like a muslim? Interesting terminology you use. Sounds like what a sulah would say. 

Another loser moment for this poster.  Any sensible man would lower their gaze because not to divert the mind and also not to let the woman feel objectified by a man.  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 4/28/2019 at 2:22 AM, Big_Tera said:

You lower your gaze like a muslim? Interesting terminology you use. Sounds like what a sulah would say. 

Thats what the quran teach them. If they actually followed that part, there wouldn't be so many pedos . 

A noble man will always lower his gaze and become sharmsaar on seeing a woman dressed not modestly. 

its not a suleh thing, its a dharm thing 

I suppose this is reason 3rd Guru Ji stated "Men should control their eyes."

More than media it's the idea of corporations to manufacture n produce clothing as such. People buy whaeva selling the most. Nothing to do with Media n superstars.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/27/2019 at 12:59 AM, MisterrSingh said:

it's impossible to make your way in the outside world without seeing certain sights you don't want to see. 

When I am driving my car I can't keep a low gaze.

I hv to look straight on the road.

I see so many young women in Ludhiana driving their kinetic scooty wearing inappropriate clothing.

Just on a side note, many men say women are bad drivers. I feel they drive cars pretty fine. But only God can save me from their kinetic scooty driving!

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

When I am driving my car I can't keep a low gaze.

I hv to look straight on the road.

I see so many young women in Ludhiana driving their kinetic scooty wearing inappropriate clothing.

Just on a side note, many men say women are bad drivers. I feel they drive cars pretty fine. But only God can save me from their kinetic scooty driving!

Could be exposure of media. Or even advance knitting machines thas able to produce tight clothing, only faster than before. 

This is main reason why Guru Amar Dass Ji said men should control their eyes... Even if it's right in front of us at work, walking the streets.