Kali on Guru Hargobind sahibs sword

puzzled

10 hours ago, intrigued said:

Then why didn't it happen on any other day and why was it worldwide?

This link denies that it only happened on that day. Millions of gallons of extra milk were bought only on that day.

Further how can energy pass through solid stone as happens in Hindu temples. I've been told that there are temples that won't allow an aeroplane to fly over, instead it flies around the temple the energy is so strong. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/1/2019 at 2:24 PM, Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

then that beggers the question ONCE AGAIN what is the difference between a hindu and a sikh ? or between hinduism and sikhism ?

I'm a Hindu many of my Relatives are Sikh so you are asking for difference I have answers if we see Old Hinduism that is Vedic Hinduism I personally don't find any difference like In both Sikhi and Vedic Hinduism God has no form . Both teaches us to do hard work and believe in the God whatever he does is for a reason.  But if you ask with Hinduism of this yug that is kaliyuga both sikhi and Hinduism are very different like many Hindus believe that only by worshipping God your work will get completed without any hardwork and all other things. 

And at last I only want to say that Hindus and Sikhs are two fingers of same hand. We are one people pls don't fight because of some dirty politicians