Jump to content
Guest Noname

Harnam Singh Dhumma

Recommended Posts

Guest Noname

Wjkk wjkf!

Sangat ji I don't have much knowledge about the Damdami Taksal's current affairs. Can somebody please enlighten me by telling in brief why is the current Jathedar Harnam Singh Dhumma considered by many Sikhs as corrupt?

Thanks!

Wjkk wjkf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 6/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Guest Noname said:

Wjkk wjkf!

Sangat ji I don't have much knowledge about the Damdami Taksal's current affairs. Can somebody please enlighten me by telling in brief why is the current Jathedar Harnam Singh Dhumma considered by many Sikhs as corrupt?

Thanks!

Wjkk wjkf!

He is complicit in the murder of a sikh brother and attempted murder of another

He runs with the most corrupt political families who make money from the sikh populations gurdwara donations and ripping off their land in lans grabs, also they have turned a blind eye to the drug trade and lack of opportunity in and development of punjab

He mixes with RSS religious goons and gundey

He has failed ti promote sikhi in Punjab, that says it all as it he reasob for being in that job

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Guest Noname said:

Wjkk wjkf!

Sangat ji I don't have much knowledge about the Damdami Taksal's current affairs. Can somebody please enlighten me by telling in brief why is the current Jathedar Harnam Singh Dhumma considered by many Sikhs as corrupt?

 

If you look up the meaning of the word "corrupt" I dont think it will apply here.

Harnam Singh is seen as "corrupt" by those who disagree with his alliance with badal dal.

But look at the positives. This alliance has one MAJOR advantage for the Panth. it has removed the missionary parasites from ALL the major gurdwaras in India. This can never be a bad thing.

 

 

On 7/15/2019 at 2:23 PM, jkvlondon said:

He is complicit in the murder of a sikh brother and attempted murder of another

 

The attackers said that they acted on their own initiative. So please tell what information/evidence you have that shows otherwise.

Would you consider a missionary parasite as "a sikh brother" ?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 3:39 AM, chatanga1 said:

 

If you look up the meaning of the word "corrupt" I dont think it will apply here.

Harnam Singh is seen as "corrupt" by those who disagree with his alliance with badal dal.

But look at the positives. This alliance has one MAJOR advantage for the Panth. it has removed the missionary parasites from ALL the major gurdwaras in India. This can never be a bad thing.

 

 

 

The attackers said that they acted on their own initiative. So please tell what information/evidence you have that shows otherwise.

Would you consider a missionary parasite as "a sikh brother" ?

 

 

 

Dhumma is corrupt because he has no right to sit as the current jathedar of Taksal.  He forced his way in there by promising badal he will bow down to him.  Dhumma went even further and fed badal laddos while sitting in badal feet.   Sant kartar singh directed sangat to not stand for the arrival of indira Gandhi in Guru's darbar.  Dhumma can't even follow the most basic rules set out by the true jathedar of Taksal.  

Dhumma has not met a 1984 singh from Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa fauj yet.  The day that happens even you sitting thousand miles away will run into the closet.  Dhadrianwale soiled his pants after getting shot at.  Dhumma is even a bigger coward than dhadrianwale.  The sight simply will give your fake leader a stroke.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×

Important Information

Terms of Use