AjeetSingh2019

Here's why I am permanently boycotting this forum ...

21 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Maybe he is better if going on a LGBT forum. If other gays tell him to sort himself out then he cannot accuse them of being homophobic. 

Best idea of all put out on the topic. 

Makes you scared of having a gay son in your own family. I'd just accept it I reckon. Better than having someone live a full on lie their whole life because of keeping up appearances, and dragging umpteen others in the web of lies. 

Gays in our society were better off in the traditional system of turning a blind eye I reckon. Now, they can inflict their excessive emotions on us with no restraint. Like we don't have women to do that anyway......

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

He's not going to be able to take veiled digs and passive-aggressive shots at fellow LGBTers on an exclusively gay forum. This place is a good opportunity to exorcise his various frustrations at who he considers to be the root cause of the various problems plaguing his existence, i.e. religiously-inclined straight males, because we've apparently crafted the society and the conditions under which fellows of his ilk are suffering.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Plus, he has threatened to boycott and permanently leave the forum umpteen times before. He won't do it, because he's got that super-gay need to be centre of attraction. 

If he goes to a LGCT forum, he'd just be another one of many. I imagine that such a forum would consist of a number of such people who would be metaphorically pirouetting and doing high kicks in the most wide eyed, attention hungry, exaggerated fashion, all trying to outdo each other.....

Edited by dallysingh101

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Best idea of all put out on the topic. 

Makes you scared of having a gay son in your own family. I'd just accept it I reckon. Better than having someone live a full on lie their whole life because of keeping up appearances, and dragging umpteen others in the web of lies. 

Gays in our society were better off in the traditional system of turning a blind eye I reckon. Now, they can inflict their excessive emotions on us with no restraint. Like we don't have women to do that anyway......

From his parents POV they want grandchildren. 

He probably be better coming out and paying some surrogate mother to have kids.

That would probably be the best case scenario. 

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

From his parents POV they want grandchildren. 

He probably be better coming out and paying some surrogate mother to have kids.

That would probably be the best case scenario. 

I don't understand why do you guys assume I am tired of this relationship and want a way out of it ?! 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:03 AM, Akalifauj said:

This guy doesn't live in india or is not married.  He is gay and is here to gain sympathy for the gay community who are pushed to get married.  He made up the story of his marriage to a girl to gain sympathy.  

He knows gullible people are on this site and views this site.  So hes trying his very best to mislead people .  

Hes throwing a fit because his lies did not work on anyone.  Now like a typical gay person he will bad mouth everyone and leave.  

Sikhi will not change for those who cut hair and neither will it change for gay or any other sexual orientation.   

True

22 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

op ur jus an attention seeker cuz this aint the first tym uve sed n dun this before.

if ur gna go then leave for gd otherwise take a break from this forum, sort ur problems out then cum bk wen things r better.

true

5 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I don't understand why do you guys assume I am tired of this relationship and want a way out of it ?! 

Because of the way you talk about it , the disrespectful tone you take about the missus  theconstant asking for ideas how to manipulate living people around you

Just now, jkvlondon said:

Because of the way you talk about it , the disrespectful tone you take about the missus  theconstant asking for ideas how to manipulate living people around you

True

45 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

The biggest part of communication is what is not being said.

It's called reading between the lines.

43 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I'm sure you love the power you're wielding over the women. I'm just wondering how warped you're going to get with it?  

17 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm sure you love the power you're wielding over the women. I'm just wondering how warped you're going to get with it?  

I've seen too many episodes of Columbo to realise what I'm seeing here is the beginning of a plan to bump off the missus. 

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've seen too many episodes of Columbo to realise what I'm seeing here is the beginning of a plan to bump off the missus. 

It's scary dude. You don't know when someone in your own fam might end up in this situation. I don't think this guy's got the gonads for what you are saying, but he obviously has no qualms with psychologically abusing his missus - and I think women get messed up over this as bad as physical abuse (not that one is better than the other).   

Like I said - scary. 

Its funny how people keep saying ajeet is a attention seeker. Yet all you constantly replying to him cant get enough of him lol. 

You should ignore his posts and just move on instead of fueling the fire. 

The guy is a homo and has got you all where he wants you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Its funny how people keep saying ajeet is a attention seeker. Yet all you constantly replying to him cant get enough of him lol. 

You should ignore his posts and just move on instead of fueling the fire. 

yet your all up his bund. With your constant engaging with him. 

The guy is a homo and has got you all where he wants you. 

Right up his BUND!

Here, here!!

But then like you ain't got  your own issues in this department bahmnunha.