GuestSingh12345

Iran, the US,Jews and The Simpsons predicting the future

Iran

Do you guys think USA plans to invade Iran? 

First there was the drone strike and Iran stopping oil carriers in the Strait of hormuz where 20% of the world's oil passes through - https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=7830

I'd like to point out that the strait of hormuz is like a key strategic access point that could be fought over in a global conflict, like in World War 1 you had the Dardenelle straits, in World War 2 you had the Suez Canal. maybe in world war 3 you'd have the strait of hormuz. 

The US

Also doesn't it seem odd that USA is so concerned by a possible Iran attack on Saudi Arabia to the point of imposing furthersanctions? I mean what business should the Us have with that when the Saudis are the victims. I've thought that perhaps Usa or the saudis attacked the plant to further conflict with Iran, but I'm not really sure.

Do you guys think this is part of a larger plan where usa plans to invade 7 countries: Iraq,Somalia,Libya, Syria, Sudan,Lebanon,Yemen

Sometimes I think there's no difference in Trump and Obama,in that they're planted politicians.They both seem to be taking steps in the 7 country invasion plan. Look at the first link below for more detailed info. Click the first link that pops up in the search bar if you don't have those ad results. I tried pasting the link directly but it doesn't seem to successfully redirect you to the reddit thread. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pnac+a+document+between+israel+and+Us+to+invade+7+countries&atb=v168-1&ia=web

The Jews

Also doesnt trump seem to be leaning towards Jewish interests and pro-Israel?

I mean isnt it convenient for Israel that middle eastern countries surrounding it are being invaded by USA and having "democracy spread" for their benefit?

Here's a video about Trump and the Jews, like always do your own research and point out anything you find interesting here. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2JYZcaoaY2g/

The Simpsons

I mean the Simpsons predicted Trump would be president back in the year 2000. Surprisingly, they  also predicted he would crash the economy and you see reports of the coming 2020 recession. 

here's the simpson clip and below that is the link to the full episode. Below that is more of the same kind if you're interested.

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/the-simpsons-season-11-episode-17-bart-to-the-future-2

Simpsons jokes that Pakistan nukes India from the same episode where trump is predicted president: 

Edited by GuestSingh12345

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yh I think theres a major war coming up soon    things are boiling up between Iran and Saudi and America keeps stirring the pot.   The middle east is gonna collapse.   Trump loves jews   his own daughter converted and married a jewish man. 

I think the jews are gonna build there temple soon as well   they've already started gathering material 

But they gonna need to demolish that mosque first on the temple mount.  

Thank Waheguru that our pendus aren't in the desperate and ignorant position of the past when they'd jump into these foreign jungs and totally take their eyes off what was going on in their own homeland/backyard.

If war does break out, there will probably be blow back against some Sikhs due to a general rise in 'anti-brown' racism as well as the usual ignorant 'mistaken identity' issue Sikhs have with sullay in various parts of the world. 

All brothers and sisters should be ready to hold strong defensive positions in this potential situation. We should also be VERY careful about scared or opportunistic sell outs from amongst us, especially when they inevitably get masqueraded around like lackey tokens. Like the 'donkeys' in The war for the planet of the apes.

Great film to watch, if you haven't already!

warfortheplanetoftheapes.jpeg

Edited by dallysingh101

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I'll tell you something these tv shows and movies do not predict anything,  the elite are telling you what they are doing.

Yeah the idea is predictive programming, where these elites tell the public directly but subtly to prepare them for further manipulation. 

https://www.disclose.tv/what-is-predictive-programming-308356

This whole video is about 9/11 being 'predicted' in all media forms starting in the 1970's. There's also the point that we have a culture that dismisses anything of this sort as conspiracy leading to ridicule,when it's mass manipulation of the public.

How much more is out there that we really don't know,that we never will know? 

I mean for technology, Nikola Tesla predicted the existence of cell phones 100 years ago and he had some method of giving electricity to the whole world for free wirelessly, but then big oil companies like Rockfeller suppressed his project and the government supposedly took the blueprints away.

Then you have stuff like this popping up.

Even virtual reality was in development in the 50's.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Sensorama+1950s&atb=v168-1&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.slidesharecdn.com%2Fvirtualrealityvrglasses-170508062203%2F95%2Fvirtual-reality-amp-vr-glasses-5-638.jpg%3Fcb%3D1494224575

Edited by GuestSingh12345