Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Neeliyanfaujan96

Senchi sahib maryada questions

Recommended Posts

1) Do I need to keep the senchi sahib in various sheets like guru maharaj or just one rumalla like a Gutka?

2) Can I still have the senchis in my home if I am the only amritdhari in the house, and my dad eats kuTha and drinks?

3) Can I read from the senchi sahib off a rehal or do I need a mini palki? 

4) can I just open the senchi and start reading from any ang then stop where I like or do Prakash like maharaj and read it in the form of a sehaj paath?

I would really love to have aad maharaj senchiya at my house but I need to know if I’m allowed and how to do it. 
Just worried about beadbi 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Neeliyanfaujan96 said:

1) Do I need to keep the senchi sahib in various sheets like guru maharaj or just one rumalla like a Gutka?

2) Can I still have the senchis in my home if I am the only amritdhari in the house, and my dad eats kuTha and drinks?

3) Can I read from the senchi sahib off a rehal or do I need a mini palki? 

4) can I just open the senchi and start reading from any ang then stop where I like or do Prakash like maharaj and read it in the form of a sehaj paath?

I would really love to have aad maharaj senchiya at my house but I need to know if I’m allowed and how to do it. 
Just worried about beadbi 😬

1. No. Have a mini chadar to put on the groud where the Rehal will be placed. Then place a white rumalla on the rehal before putting the Senchi.

2. I would advise keeping the Senchis in a high spot where sucham can be maintained. In my case, the room we do Parkash of SGGS Ji has a closet, we keep Gutkas and Senchis there. But you would need to find some sort of spot that maintains sucham.

3. Yes, just a rehal is fine. Just make sure it is big enough for the Senchi.

4. Yes, you can open to any page and start doing/continue Sehaj Paath or other do any Paath of a Baani.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 3:31 AM, FreshMind13 said:

1. No. Have a mini chadar to put on the groud where the Rehal will be placed. Then place a white rumalla on the rehal before putting the Senchi.

2. I would advise keeping the Senchis in a high spot where sucham can be maintained. In my case, the room we do Parkash of SGGS Ji has a closet, we keep Gutkas and Senchis there. But you would need to find some sort of spot that maintains sucham.

3. Yes, just a rehal is fine. Just make sure it is big enough for the Senchi.

4. Yes, you can open to any page and start doing/continue Sehaj Paath or other do any Paath of a Baani.

Bhai sahib everything you have said is correct except one thing a Pothi Sahib is bani guru guru hai bani so how can you say page it's not a page it's maharaj Jees ang which is limb please think before writing.

Bhul chuk Muaaf jee 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Bhai sahib everything you have said is correct except one thing a Pothi Sahib is bani guru guru hai bani so how can you say page it's not a page it's maharaj Jees ang which is limb please think before writing.

Bhul chuk Muaaf jee 

While Ang can be used, nothing wrong with Panna or Page. It is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nothing wrong with using either, no disrespect was intended.

Forgive me if I have made a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just pointing it out sorry if it seemed like I was having a go at you. Mahraaj ang is just respect because maharaj jee is pargat gura ke deh so ang which means limb is much more appropriate compared to panna which means page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is unironically hilarious if I may say. But a true display of inter-Jatha unity.

A Nihang Singh asks a question.

An AKJ Singh replies. Correctly I might add.

The Taksali Singh still tells him off lmfaooooo.

😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 11:00 AM, FreshMind13 said:

While Ang can be used, nothing wrong with Panna or Page. It is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nothing wrong with using either, no disrespect was intended.

Forgive me if I have made a mistake.

This guy will not admit his mistake.  If it was just a Granth.  Then Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji would not have carried adi Granth on his head.  For this guy Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is a book of philosophy that he agrees with.   So he will say page as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji only holds value because according to him it's right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 5:09 PM, Neeliyanfaujan96 said:

2) Can I still have the senchis in my home if I am the only amritdhari in the house, and my dad eats kuTha and drinks?

What do you mean by kutha here? Jalaal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ਕੁਠਾ or ਕੁੱਠਾ referring to meat slaughtered in a Islamic or Jewish way etc (halal and kosher) and meat available in shops. Basically forbidden maas paji. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, dallysingh101 said:

What do you mean by kutha here? Jalaal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, MrDoaba said:

This thread is unironically hilarious if I may say. But a true display of inter-Jatha unity.

A Nihang Singh asks a question.

An AKJ Singh replies. Correctly I might add.

The Taksali Singh still tells him off lmfaooooo.

😂

Vaheguru ji no where near the avastha of a nihang Singh just trying to get there with maharaj kirpa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use