A Virus Will Wipe Out Punjab - everyone dies at the end

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

I started this thread here back in February 14th. The 'experts', since then, kept saying it was droplets and not in the air....i.e. cannot be transmitted by breathing in air in enclosed spaces.  Took nearly 2 months of intense scientific experiments and billions of dollars spent and just this week, finally, the American group of scientists that study pandemic diseases have 'discovered' that this coronavirus is spread via talking and breathing in enclosed tight spaces...i.e airosolisation.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:54 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Actually, someone asked a similar question on quora. Why didnt the coronavirus epidemic originate in india? Why in china?

The answer was that about 20% of indians are vegetarian. And that u cant get sick from plants. The most that will happen if you eat a rotten tomato is that you will get vomiting and diarrhea ( not exactly true. Plants grown with human feces as fertilizern or contaminant have caused alot of diseases. And in Punjab the roordis are used as bathrooms. But i dont know if plant viruses can affect us like zoonotic viruses can easily cross over.)

Moreover, the nonveg indians, eat cooked meat. There is no rare, medium rare stuff. Most meat is cooked and then boiled in curries, tari, tardka and masalas. 

Maybe its a good thing we rarely eat any raw plants or meats. In europe, they even used to only eat cookes fruit as they believed uncooked fruit coukd make u sick. 

I would have thought it's approximately half of Indians vegetarian

On 2/19/2020 at 7:50 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

I think my numerous comedy threads answer that point but the more important point that seems to have gone over the heads of yourself and the not2cool2argue fella after you is the fact that nothing whatsoever has got anything whatsoever about being vegetarian or cooking meat properly. A virus will start in Punjab not because of eating bats etc but because of the way that unregulated meat shops in Punjabi kazbas are allowed to kill, skin and cut animals out in the open in tight spaces where live animals also roam, food is also sold and a multitude of people also pass....i.e. the magic ingredients of a mass virus are already present :

1) People

2) Food

3) Live animals

4) Dead animals

5) Tight enclosed spaces

Are these conditions anything new to Punjab or to the remainder of the '2nd' or '3rd' world?

On 2/19/2020 at 11:20 AM, Guest daas guest singh said:

And the non vegetarians in India dont eat Chamgadars (bats) like those Cheeney .And also other bs like sap(snakes),cockroaches,bugs ,ants and all that ish.

I know it is a bit stereotypical but so many of them Cheeney eat these things.

trying watching Bengalis , they eat them alright personally witnessed hunting

25 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is naive to assume plants cannot have viruses or spread viruses. 

especially if you don't know what kind of water there are using to wash the veg/fruit for display , pretty disgusting video someone forwarded me of bhaiye washing veg for sale in a dirty faeces contaminated puddle next to their barrow on the street in Punjab.Typhoid chlorea anyone with your phaliaaan?

12 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I started this thread here back in February 14th. The 'experts', since then, kept saying it was droplets and not in the air....i.e. cannot be transmitted by breathing in air in enclosed spaces.  Took nearly 2 months of intense scientific experiments and billions of dollars spent and just this week, finally, the American group of scientists that study pandemic diseases have 'discovered' that this coronavirus is spread via talking and breathing in enclosed tight spaces...i.e airosolisation.

in other words despite knowing ususal spreading mechanisms of corona viruses of which there over 400 variants , they thought this was somehow not going to spread the same way but in a magical new one , idiots . They claim they spent that money , probaly pocketed it for a rainy day , the whole american Pharma complex is a joke they don't have an ethical bone in their bodies they plus cheeto in cheif have the blood of innocent thousands on their hands.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

especially if you don't know what kind of water there are using to wash the veg/fruit for display , pretty disgusting video someone forwarded me of bhaiye washing veg for sale in a dirty faeces contaminated puddle next to their barrow on the street in Punjab.Typhoid chlorea anyone with your phaliaaan?

can you post it please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest London jwaan
On 4/13/2020 at 2:31 AM, jkvlondon said:

trying watching Bengalis , they eat them alright personally witnessed hunting

Bengals do not eat bats. This is sensationalist less from you once again jkv. This is major fake news. You remain a disgrace.

You may have witnessed hunting, but that is mutually exclusive from Indians eating bats.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

20 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Bengals do not eat bats. This is sensationalist less from you once again jkv. This is major fake news. You remain a disgrace.

You may have witnessed hunting, but that is mutually exclusive from Indians eating bats.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

my family lives in Bengal Siliguri to be exact and I was there you weren't , if it is beyond your narrow frame of reference it doesn't make it untrue .Bengalis are Indians full stop  so quit generalising , there are Indians that eat human remains , they are called Agori Sadhus does that make them not Indian? There are 200 plus ex-kingdoms and 1000s of cultural ways covering a huge swathe of humanity you cannot lump them together as one homeogenous populace.