Katy Sian

puzzled

1 hour ago, proactive said:

She's a total sell out who is being promoted by those Sikhs in the city muppets. 

who are city sikhs?  just checked wikipedia and they say they are a "voice for progressive sikhs" 

do these people represent us?    why do people self elect themselves to represent us   and talk behalf of us?   is that what they are doing?   

City_Sikhs_Recipes_for_Success_2018.jpg

800px-Some_members_of_the_City_Sikhs_and_British_Sikh_Report_teams_outside_Number_10_Downing_Street.jpg

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

who are city sikhs?  just checked wikipedia and they say they are a "voice for progressive sikhs" 

do these people represent us?    why do people self elect themselves to represent us   and talk behalf of us?   is that what they are doing?   

City_Sikhs_Recipes_for_Success_2018.jpg

800px-Some_members_of_the_City_Sikhs_and_British_Sikh_Report_teams_outside_Number_10_Downing_Street.jpg

They are the kind of 'sikhs' that think there is nothing wrong with sunny hundal type 'sikh' writings i.e. clueless , shortsighted and total sellouts.

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They are the kind of 'sikhs' that think there is nothing wrong with sunny hundal type 'sikh' writings i.e. clueless , shortsighted and total sellouts.

these gora-fyed liberal westernized ones are the worst ones! iv always said that.    i can't stand punjabis who behave like that 

they probably see us as primitive 

and i hate how these people self elect themselves to represent us   and become a "voice" 

they would probably wipe the Queens chittar for her if given the opportunity     they really would 

thank waheguru that there are many singhs who properly practice sikhi otherwise imagine that state of sikhi if people like katy sian, sunny hundal, city sikhs took over!       if these people had it their way then they would bring interfaith marriages into the gurdware, probably get rid of the shastars "because they are violent"   and invite Buddhist monks and yoga babe to do some yoga and mantras.    

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

thank waheguru that there are many singhs who properly practice sikhi otherwise imagine that state of sikhi if people like katy sian, sunny hundal, city sikhs took over!       if these people had it their way then they would bring interfaith marriages into the gurdware, probably get rid of the shastars "because they are violent"   and invite Buddhist monks and yoga babe to do some yoga and mantras.    

How about these buddhist monks?

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

their manager is a sikh guy (mona) saw that on their program when then did show in London, besides they have a sect that follow Guru Nanak dev ji. Somebody suggested that Guru ji Reached Nanking  in China once I suppose it possible since he reached Astrkhan in Russia

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

is that the gurdwara in southall ? 

buddhist have so much discipline   i dont know how they do it!  i guess its through meditation. 

theres videos of buddhist setting themselves on fire self immolation  and not even moving!   how the hell! 

like this really famous one    hes just sat there quite while he is on fire!

Image result for self immolation

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

is that the gurdwara in southall ? 

buddhist have so much discipline   i dont know how they do it!  i guess its through meditation. 

theres videos of buddhist setting themselves on fire self immolation  and not even moving!   how the hell! 

like this really famous one    hes just sat there quite while he is on fire!

Image result for self immolation

I look at that and remember our shaheeds

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I look at that and remember our shaheeds

same here  they too sat there without movement while they were being tortured, but they didnt feel anything       detached body from soul.    

if i remember correctly this buddhist monk set himself on fire as a protest against the government that was carrying a genocide on his people.