Guest daas guest singh

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

But people and communities can change. Look at Punjab now, females are going colleges and universities. Many females now work as nurses, teachers etc   females are riding around on those small motorbikes now that they call scooters. I was reading this Pakistani Punjabi man blog on his visit to India Punjab and he said he was surprised to see so many females riding scooters in India Punjab another thing he said was that unlike in Pak Punjab the men in India Punjab dont stare at women. All of this is true, even aunties are now riding around on those scooters, and apart from young men checking girls out, which is common behavior among young men globally, you dont see men staring at women as if they've never seen a woman b4. In pinds many women are now the sirpenches, many pinds now have a woman in the panchyaat to bring up female issues in the pind when the panchyaat gathers. My mami from nxt door was chosen to represent women in the panchyaat and she does it. So things are changing. 

These other communities can change too. Iv never been Hayrana or Rajasthan but my mum has, and yes socially they have some catching up to do. My nanis parents were from Haryana Rotak and Hisar and my nanis mamas sons still live there and my mum went to visit them. She said Haryana looks identical to Punjab, same pinds, houses, villages, people look identical to Punjabis. But culture is a bit different, the people there are like old school jatts. The men walk around in the pinds with axes on their shoulders and wooden polls. Inside the houses they have swords hung on the walls and riffles etc  all of this is fine, but weapons need to be in the hands of the right man, if not then the outcome can be nasty. Many of the women are not allowed to show their faces and they cover their faces with chunnis. If the woman wants to do that then thats fine but if the society imposes that on women then that is not right. Other than then that everyone understands Punjabi in Haryana, their Hindi has Punjabi influence.

As for Rajasthan, iv never been either but my mum has because my mums brothers wife is from a punjabi family who have been living in Rajasthan for many decades, they own land there  so my mum went there with her brother to her brothers in laws. Culturally Rajasthan is very different, she said the women seem a lot more suppressed there and are just dotting around following their husbands they arent allowed to show their faces either and have to veil themselves. The Punjabis there get a long with the local Rajasthanis really well and live like proper neighbors. Most Punjabis there have settled down with the farming communities of Rajasthan. When my mum went there the Rajasthani neighbors came to see them. She said none of the women were talking and you couldn't even see their faces! they just sat there quite. When the husbands got up the wives got up when the husbands sat the wives sat, it was that kind of thing!   The men walk at the front there while the women follow.  Its kinda sad though ...

haryana is PUNjab  just kidnapped by traitorous hindu punjabis ... Yep agreed Rajsthani women have it tough

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You keep going on about Panjabis, but if we look at SIkh history, there was a point pre1699, when Sikhs were coming from all over to join the Khalsa battles. The panj piaray are examples of this, as are sakhis relating to Sikhs from what is now Afghanistan coming too.

Really, there is no such thing as some ethnic Panjabi genotype. As much as certain caste obsessed people like to go on as well, there is nothing remotely close to any sort of racial homogeneity in between Sikhs of Panjab.  

How am i keep on going on about Punjabis when i just said it would be great if Sikhi starts spreading in Rajasthan and Haryana?  no ones even mentioned punjabis!   

22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

haryana is PUNjab  just kidnapped by traitorous hindu punjabis ... Yep agreed Rajsthani women have it tough

Punjabis could of just said that Haryanvi is a dialect of Punjabi. But hindu politicians and generalists west around doing their thing. Haryanvis dont even consider Haryanvi as Hindi   

30 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You keep going on about Panjabis, but if we look at SIkh history, there was a point pre1699, when Sikhs were coming from all over to join the Khalsa battles. The panj piaray are examples of this, as are sakhis relating to Sikhs from what is now Afghanistan coming too.

Really, there is no such thing as some ethnic Panjabi genotype. As much as certain caste obsessed people like to go on as well, there is nothing remotely close to any sort of racial homogeneity in between Sikhs of Panjab.  

its as if, you read what some1 has written, but you don't read it as what they have written, you read it as whats already in your head