Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

no one is defaming the ones in afghanistan, its the ones that are here  and like i said every1 is a victim till they reach the shores of this country.

as for why the thread was hijacked just scroll back and see who the first person was to change the topic and bring up the word jaat on this thread,  all i did was upload a video of canadian sikhs receiving afghan sikhs at the airport and even said that we should have more of this in our community and som1 didn't seem to like that very much and decided to change the topic 

Puzzled, don't bother with that deluded Kenyan Tharkhan. His Ramgharia community are too tight to help anyone.

Only big dumb Jats with no brains seem to help out for some reason.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Would it be accurate to suggest that Afghan Sikhs are fulfilling the role in that particular society which would traditionally be Jewish activities, i.e. merchants and money lending? 

Well the Afghan Sikhs are mainly consisting of Khatri/Aroras, they are mercantilists. 

so suprise suprise the evil vermin islamic state khorasaan group (IS-K) or Khorasan Province (IS-KP) have claimed responsibility for this evil act allegedly.

Does anyone have any information on who these people up and whats their beef with innocent Sikhs? Did Khalsa raj sikh warriors back in the days kick their scummy backsides and these coward rats are now taking out revenge centuries on innocents later or something?

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

That is the problem with Islam. Once they get rid of non muslims they turn on themselves. 

islams biggest enemy is islam,  they really easily become self destructive LMAO.    cnt remember where i read it but some1 said that islam spread with the sword and now that its reached its full geographical limit there is no one else to kill and convert so they have turned onto each other and killing each other. 

look whats been going on in yemen, saudis vs iranians and its the yemenis that are getting killed in the middle.  Islams collapse will be islam and they will end up killing each other. unless they bring about some serious reforms and go back to how they were like before the islamic revolutions 

1 minute ago, genie said:

so suprise suprise the evil vermin islamic state khorasaan group (IS-K) or Khorasan Province (IS-KP) have claimed responsibility for this evil act allegedly.

Does anyone have any information on who these people up and whats their beef with innocent Sikhs? Did Khalsa raj sikh warriors back in the days kick their scummy backsides and these coward rats are now taking out revenge centuries on innocents later or something?

Hari Singh Nalwa kicked their asses. But this is Muslims just being Muslims and treating non muslims in their countries like rubbish, they get it from the quran and the hadiths, they are only following what they are taught. 

1000s of hindu girls have been kidnapped in sindh by muslims and forcefully converted, its happening every day. but because of izzat and honor none of these girls are reporting it.  its a sad state 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

islams biggest enemy is islam,  they really easily become self destructive LMAO.    cnt remember where i read it but some1 said that islam spread with the sword and now that its reached its full geographical limit there is no one else to kill and convert so they have turned onto each other and killing each other. 

look whats been going on in yemen, saudis vs iranians and its the yemenis that are getting killed in the middle.  Islams collapse will be islam and they will end up killing each other. unless they bring about some serious reforms and go back to how they were like before the islamic revolutions 

The problem with Islam is that it is not really a religion but a political system that pretends be a religion.

Like a lot of political systems, it needs an external enemy to focus on. It just needs an enemy period. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Hari Singh Nalwa kicked their asses. But this is Muslims just being Muslims and treating non muslims in their countries like rubbish, they get it from the quran and the hadiths, they are only following what they are taught. 

1000s of hindu girls have been kidnapped in sindh by muslims and forcefully converted, its happening every day. but because of izzat and honor none of these girls are reporting it.  its a sad state 

Hari Singh Nalwa knew how to respond to them in a language they understood. 

That happened when we had political power with military might. 

These Afghan Sikhs were traders to begin with and though they may have some economic clout, they are a tiny community with no political or military might.

It is probably now best for the remaining Sikhs to get the hell out and let that place fester. 

their scriptures are full of these kinds of things, you can see why they treat non muslims so bad and dnt see wrong in killing them.

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.

O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Abu Burda reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)? I said: Yes.

Abu Umama said, Allah be well-pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah said, upon him blessings and peace: “None is made to enter Paradise by Allah Most High except Allah Most High shall marry him to seventy-two wives, two of them from the wide-eyed maidens of Paradise and seventy of them his inheritance from the People of Hellfire, not one of them but her attraction never lags nor his arousal ever wanes.”

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.