Really scary footage found in the early 1990s. Could it be true ? or is this a hoax ?

So basically for those that don't know there's a maze of skeleton and bones of millions of dead bodies under the city of Paris. Few hundred years back as there were no more space in cemeteries, all the bones of the dead were taken from cemetery and laid underground . Catacombs under paris span a few hundred kilometers. Its that big and its like a maze.

Only some part of it is opened to public , and that too with a guide. However some explorers or should I say daredevils always have some secret points to enter.

apparently , this guy got in , like really deep in , and got <banned word filter activated> scared and ran away dropping his camera. no one knew what happened to him. and they found this footage later.

Honestlyy its so scary and claustrophobic too . 

What do u think , is this real ? or hoax 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's plot of The Blair Witch project. 

yes I do know that but you also gotta understand the footage , originally was without audio. Imagine a camera of 1993.

I mean its spooky af. just see the video. now wondering if its real . 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

yes I do know that but you also gotta understand the footage , originally was without audio. Imagine a camera of 1993.

I mean its spooky af. just see the video. now wondering if its real . 

That might be a good backstory. 

A lot of people, when younger, go to scary places for whatever reason. I remember people going to High Beach and a place called Hangman's hill as older teenagers at night (when they'd get hold of a family member's car) , it was really creepy and yeah, some people would get scared (I would sometimes - lol). 

So it's no big surprise someone goofing around in the catacombs gets spooked and feels claustrophobic and gets panicked and drops camera. 

There's an excellent video on YouTube of an American survivalist checking out some new equipment he's bought. He's not a paranormal investigator or anything like that, so he has no reason to fake the footage. It's creepy. There's sounds of chanting in caves underground. I'll try and find a link to it.

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's an excellent video on YouTube of an American survivalist checking out some new equipment he's bought. He's not a paranormal investigator or anything like that, so he has no reason to fake the footage. It's creepy. There's sounds of chanting in caves underground. I'll try and find a link to it.

in brand new equipment ?

22 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That might be a good backstory. 

A lot of people, when younger, go to scary places for whatever reason. I remember people going to High Beach and a place called Hangman's hill as older teenagers at night (when they'd get hold of a family member's car) , it was really creepy and yeah, some people would get scared (I would sometimes - lol). 

So it's no big surprise someone goofing around in the catacombs gets spooked and feels claustrophobic and gets panicked and drops camera. 

Apparently the camera was found around year 2000 by a few cataphiles (expert people who illegally move across those underground areas for fun and thrill) and was shared with a low-profile french filmmaker Fredland who then visited the catacombs to find the man 

Apparently after 6 hours he and his time had to give up their search as he was running short on batteries and was getting panicked. But they did visit one part of the catacombs , where the X humanoid figure is as shown in footage too

anyways point being , the entire underground thing is hellish , and that footage plays on human minds in a multiple ways , its purely DIABOLICAL , and nothing less

42 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Apparently after 6 hours he and his time had to give up their search as he was running short on batteries and was getting panicked. But they did visit one part of the catacombs , where the X humanoid figure is as shown in footage too

anyways point being , the entire underground thing is hellish , and that footage plays on human minds in a multiple ways , its purely DIABOLICAL , and nothing less

Yeah, that's weird.I remember at High Beach there would be Tarot cards pinned onto trees outside of a church. We thought it was Satanic devil worshippers back then, but now I'm inclined to believe that it was just goray doing some paganistic ceremony. 

When you are young, or in situations like the above, the mind often naturally lends itself to creepy interpretations of phenomena. I mean, given those caves, a bunch of things could have  caused those sounds. Like wind going through weird passages. Animals. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

where abouts in the video do you hear the noises? 

me and this gora went ghost hunting in the old building we used to work in lol  it was 5 stories   his mum was one of those ghost hunters lol   so he had learnt a few tricks    and we went into the basement and he asked the "spirit people" to make a noise so that we know they are here   and fck i heard a light whistle! and i know it wasnt him becoz i ws looking at him talking to them!   he did it 3 times and 2nd time we heard a light scratch against the wall and 3rd time he askem them to make the noise i heard the bloody whistle!  i got scared and told him i dnt wanna do this anymore haha.

2 or 3 days later i had a horrible experience down into the basement minding my own business and i head a massive bang and i just shitted myself and legged it out lol  

i told this older gori there  who also used to communicate with ghosts what i experienced down there and she went down there with me and read chants and cleared the air  and i then saw these really bright white orbs buzzing around everywhere around me. and that was that