kps gill sexually harassed woman

puzzled

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Unless I'm mistaken, Marilyn Monroe died in a bathtub, as did Whitney Houston. People who believe in these theories say it's done as an inside warning to others in the industry that nobody is safe. Either play by the rules and do what you're told, or end being "suicided."

one yr later whitney houstons daughter also "died" in a bath tub as well lol

mariyln was found dead on her bed i think?  i heard she got to close to the kennedys and found private gov info out so was killed off by them.  she was sleeping with the president after all lol!  im sure he slipped a some confidential info lol  

^^^ complete tone-deaf tactlessness ?. Whatever you think of these so-called stars (I personally think they should be executed for their treachery when there's an uprising, lmao, I don't care), it's no wonder people say the races like the Chinese and Indians are "bug-men" which is a slang term to describe races that are very cold, lacking compassion and a sense of humanity. In their efforts to ape western productions, they totally miss the target, and end up making themselves look like bandhars.