Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

5G

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are councils in the UK going around hastily installing 5G towers while everyone is in lockdown? 🤔

It does make you wonder doesnt it!   And look at all the birds dropping dead. 

It's as if they taking advantage of every1 being inside and "not noticing" 

The birds dropping dead is just creepy, one was on the floor and still flapping its wings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's gnna be a increase in mental issues   and depression/anxiety 

Som1 told me its not a gd idea to keep your phone under/near you pillow at night     think I'm gnna stop doing that  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I think there's gnna be a increase in mental issues   and depression/anxiety 

Som1 told me its not a gd idea to keep your phone under/near you pillow at night     think I'm gnna stop doing that  

you need to put your phone in airplane mode you seriously don't want that radiation overnight time.

I usually listen to Keertan Sohila on my phone, but always on airplane mode. The music files are downloaded offline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are councils in the UK going around hastily installing 5G towers while everyone is in lockdown? 🤔

5g is the mechanism by which widespread and complete surveillance can be done on the population , china did it first as a means to control public as ish is about to hit fan majorly there as they have been printing money like nobody's business and the false narrative about the country's wealth and success is going to burst . This virus is just the needle . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

5g is the mechanism by which widespread and complete surveillance can be done on the population , china did it first as a means to control public as ish is about to hit fan majorly there as they have been printing money like nobody's business and the false narrative about the country's wealth and success is going to burst . This virus is just the needle . 

Apparently, according to a report on the BBC website, a few fellers in Sparkhill, Birmingham tore down a 5G tower that was installed earlier in the week. The GCHQ... erm, sorry, I meant, the BBC quickly put out an article reminding people that 5G fears are being stoked by conspiracy theorists, and everything is A-OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

you need to put your phone in airplane mode you seriously don't want that radiation overnight time.

I usually listen to Keertan Sohila on my phone, but always on airplane mode. The music files are downloaded offline.

so put it on airplane mode at night?  ok 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MisterrSingh said:

Apparently, according to a report on the BBC website, a few fellers in Sparkhill, Birmingham tore down a 5G tower that was installed earlier in the week. The GCHQ... erm, sorry, I meant, the BBC quickly put out an article reminding people that 5G fears are being stoked by conspiracy theorists, and everything is A-OK.

yeah I noticed a spate of 'reports' about fake news concerning 5g and covid   , 5g like all previous rf signals weaken the cell membrane's integrity allowing toxins and pathogens to bypass the skin's protective role . That's why where they had full 5G rollout the covid deaths were so high .  People have been getting sicker with 4g trhen when they rolled out smart meters people really started noticing a difference in health level

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah I noticed a spate of 'reports' about fake news concerning 5g and covid

yh news is full of bs how people are "spreading fake information about 5g"

people arent stupid 

just look whats happening to the birds dropping dead   you can imagine whats happening with our brains too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 9:34 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Why are councils in the UK going around hastily installing 5G towers while everyone is in lockdown? 🤔

Councils don't install the 5g towers..it's the mobile telcos. They have been set targets (by govt and have told their shareholders they will have X number of 5g masts up and running). There is no haste, lots of the telcos were waiting on the govt to decide on the Huawei case and whether they could use their parts. Hope you realize that the telcos pay rent on each site (council tower blocks are favourite, council land and private office blocks), then there is the electricity and line line connection that needs paying for each one . Lots of people make money out of each mast. Plus when you upgrade a mast more people in those areas buy new 5g phones and upgrade or switch plans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Councils don't install the 5g towers..it's the mobile telcos. They have been set targets (by govt and have told their shareholders they will have X number of 5g masts up and running). There is no haste, lots of the telcos were waiting on the govt to decide on the Huawei case and whether they could use their parts. Hope you realize that the telcos pay rent on each site (council tower blocks are favourite, council land and private office blocks), then there is the electricity and line line connection that needs paying for each one . Lots of people make money out of each mast. Plus when you upgrade a mast more people in those areas buy new 5g phones and upgrade or switch plans.

 

Fair enough. I do enjoy a good conspiracy! 😁😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

expert reaction to people who think 5G causes coronavirus

April 4, 2020

There have been reports of  people who think 5G mobile networks have caused the coronavirus outbreak.

Prof Malcolm Sperrin, Director of the Department of Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, said:

“There is no sensible link between the use of 5G frequencies and COVID-19 or any other biological virus or bacteria.  This sort of conjecture only contributes to the risk to individuals who are prepared to believe such non-science as opposed to the considerable efforts being made by medical science to enable the population to protect themselves in an informed manner. 

“The energy of the 5G wave is insufficient to break bonds and hence it is called ‘non-ionising’ as opposed to ‘ionising’ radiation such as X-rays.  Furthermore, the intensity transmitted from the masts is extremely low.  The risk from jeopardising a means of communication at the current time is of concern and is entirely unwarranted.

“The supposed correlation between 5G and its development in China reveals a complete lack of understanding of the difference between cause and coincidence.  In the simplest terms there might have been a train leaving Wuhan station during 5G development, but the train departure was not caused by 5G.”

Dr Simon Clarke, Associate Professor in Cellular Microbiology, University of Reading, said:

“The idea that COVID19 is caused by 5G mobile phone signals is complete rubbish.  This is a disease which numerous doctors and scientists around the world have said is caused by a virus, something completely different to a mobile phone signal. 

“Viruses are tiny particles made up of genetic material, wrapped in a layer of proteins and fats.  They have no metabolism and can’t reproduce without causing an infection.  In the case of this coronavirus, it infects cells in human lungs in order to replicate, damaging them and also causing a harmful immune reaction in the process.  5G radio signals are electromagnetic waves, very similar to those already used by mobile phones.  Electromagnetic waves are one thing, viruses are another, and you can’t get a virus off a phone mast.”

Prof Adam Finn, Professor of Paediatrics, University of Bristol, said: 

“The present epidemic is caused by a virus that is passed from one infected person to another. We know this is true. We even have the virus growing in our lab, obtained from a person with the illness. Viruses and electromagnetic waves that make mobile phones and internet connections work are different things. As different as chalk and cheese. The internet connections these networks give us are one of the most important tools we are using to coordinate our response to the epidemic and efforts to do research to overcome it. Damaging phone masts is like knocking holes in your lifeboats while your ship sinks.”

Dr Michael Head, Senior Research Fellow in Global Health, University of Southampton, said:

“Virus experts have looked at the genetic code of the virus to track its origins. Epidemiologists have tracked the spread of the virus around the world, identifying risk factors to advise policy. Diagnostics researchers are developing tests to identify those with the infection and those who have been infected. Collectively, we know how infectious diseases spread. Scientific papers are published, new knowledge is generated. That is what experts do.

“Conspiracy theorists are a public health danger who once read a Facebook page. Anti-vaccination activists have consistently shown their capabilities to harm child health with numerous baseless claims. Here, we also see similar groups of people keen to show their ignorance on a topic where they have no helpful expertise, nor any inclination to post useful public health messages.

The celebrities fanning the flames of these conspiracy theorists should be ashamed. They have large followings and thus a mandate to act responsibly. They may have noticed that there’s currently a pandemic going on. Now is a very good time indeed to listen to the experts on infectious disease epidemiology and public health.”

Prof Brendan Wren, Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, said:

“There is no scientifically credible evidence to link the introduction of 5G masts with the COVID-19 outbreak. This would be both a physical and biological impossibility.”

All our previous output on this subject can be seen at this weblink: www.sciencemediacentre.org/tag/covid-19

Declared interests

None received.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dnt believe what any "expert" says   just look at what's happening to the animals  and then imagine what's happening to our brain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, puzzled said:

I dnt believe what any "expert" says   just look at what's happening to the animals  and then imagine what's happening to our brain 

we are after all electro magnectic beings like most species so any additional field interference would interfere with animals and people it's only logical . Birds use the EMF fields of the earth to navigate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use