Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

26 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Among Jatts and Rajputs cousin marriages are frowned upon. Even the same Gotra(ਗੋਤ) and pind marriage is discouraged.

But in ancient India cousin marriages were allowed just as long as the girl does not belong to the daadke (ਚਾਚੇ and ਤਾਏ ਦੀ ਕੁੜੀ was not allowed for marriage).

yh we dnt even get females married into the neighboring pind  even they are considered siblings lol.

i think polygamy existed in some poorer families though  especially in what is haryana today with the jaat people

11 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

that is really sad,  just imagine how terrified they must be. this is actually a regular thing in the sindh province of pakistan.  their daughters are getting kidnapped all the time.  

some hindus have started taking amrit and becoming singhs in pakistan. 

look what bhappas hv done to akj.

They hv completely finished shaheedi spirit from the jatha.

From an organization of anakhi warrior Singhs, they hv made akj into a fun jatha where dating and flirting happens.

don't accuse me of jatha bashing.What I m stating is fact and I m eye witness to dating and flirting..

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

that is really sad,  just imagine how terrified they must be. this is actually a regular thing in the sindh province of pakistan.  their daughters are getting kidnapped all the time.  

some hindus have started taking amrit and becoming singhs in pakistan. 

same with Sikh girls in Pakistan ...or any Islamic country ....lol

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

is that the same as landi jeep? with the roof off   iv seen a few of those around here!   they do look nice 

iv even seen pakis driving around in those black and yellow tampoos   lol   it looked hilarious on the roundabout  

It's the old Indian police jeep from the late 80s, early 90s. Mostly grey and some black. I think they were soft tops, although, yes, you could remove the covering.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

bhappas talk very very sweetly from outside.

even if u talk rudely, they will still talk sweetly. They use this tactic to become successful businessmen.

They came to Ludhiana in 1984 with nuthing and look at them now. big houses and big cars.

u can't beat them in business.

Are we talking about the same type of Sikhs who are quite short, usually bespectacled, and generally unassuming? I don't think I've met one, but I know them by their reputation for being canny businessmen. 

23 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Are we talking about the same type of Sikhs who are quite short, usually bespectacled, and generally unassuming? I don't think I've met one, but I know them by their reputation for being canny businessmen. 

Their everywhere lol   especially in multicultural areas like Southall and other areas in west London     normally own phone shops/laptop repair shops.  Southall broadway is basically ran by them 

their quite short and small, light skinned and gelled dharis lol

despite the inbreeding they still manage to produce some gd looking women! 

i'v spoken to a few   they are very polite and have a constant smile while talking to you lol, punjabi is a mix of punjabi/hindi 

34 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Their everywhere lol   especially in multicultural areas like Southall and other areas in west London     normally own phone shops/laptop repair shops.  Southall broadway is basically ran by them 

their quite short and small, light skinned and gelled dharis lol

despite the inbreeding they still manage to produce some gd looking women! 

i'v spoken to a few   they are very polite and have a constant smile while talking to you lol, punjabi is a mix of punjabi/hindi 

They remind me of Jews in a way. 

They can't have descended from Kshatriyas! That's madness. 

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They remind me of Jews in a way. 

They can't have descended from Kshatriyas! That's madness. 

Kshatriyas were 'upper caste' and civilised. The era of constant warfare is over so they have moved on. They tend to be more cultured and educated than other Sikhs.