Can Sikhs be friendly with Muslims?

Big_Tera

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

iv seen a couple of singhs riding around on those around here lol

theres actually this older singh that drives around on one of those scooters   you know the ones older guys have in punjab   one of those 

not sure what they call it here lol 

I'm still thinking of importing an old school Mahendra jeep. I love them. I'd have to make the internals a bit more comfortable, but the iconic shape and style is wonderful for me.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm still thinking of importing an old school Mahendra jeep. I love them. I'd have to make the internals a bit more comfortable, but the iconic shape and style is wonderful for me.

is that the same as landi jeep? with the roof off   iv seen a few of those around here!   they do look nice 

iv even seen pakis driving around in those black and yellow tampoos   lol   it looked hilarious on the roundabout  

I think marrying cousins and relatives might be a Kshatriya thing?  a lot of north indians have had odd sexual practices in the past including some jatts and bhamans       but then again even south indians and srilankans marry their cousins 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think marrying cousins and relatives might be a Kshatriya thing?  a lot of north indians have had odd sexual practices in the past including some jatts and bhamans       but then again even south indians and srilankans marry their cousins 

I think that the Khatri community may have this ritual since they want to keep the wealth. It is part of biradari system. 

Also, since they lived in heavily muslim areas it could be a survival mechanism and there was very few of them and they were forced to inbreed. 

Just a theory. 

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think that the Khatri community may have this ritual since they want to keep the wealth. It is part of biradari system. 

Also, since they lived in heavily muslim areas it could be a survival mechanism and there was very few of them and they were forced to inbreed. 

Just a theory. 

yh i think it might be because of money  and also might be a cultural thing since most khatri communities come from muslim areas.