Sign in to follow this  
dharamyudh

Gurdwara looted/Sikh man found dead in Kashmir

I felt like this should be it's own topic. The Sikh panth seriously needs to wake up. We have no friends nor any allies. All of this occurred in a span of week! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Now I am wondering who's actually behind this attack ? muslims, or someone who wants sikhs to hate muslims ?!!

Interesting!

the agencies work in a very subtle manner.

tough to understand wats really going on!

47 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Now I am wondering who's actually behind this attack ? muslims, or someone who wants sikhs to hate muslims ?!!

So it seems like the seeds for conflict are being planted.

Sikhs need to keep an open mind who or which groups are trying to provoke a clash. Though these type of attacks do fit into the pattern of behavior by global jihad islamist groups and radicalised muslim extremists. There's plenty of videos on youtube which show their mindset in seeing all non-muslims as enemies of islam. So its not too difficult for them to hate on innocent Sikhs over kashmir they dont really need an excuse to do what they do.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

What will it take for some Sikhs to realise that muslims hate us. There isn't always some conspiracy behind everything.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

What will it take for some Sikhs to realise that muslims hate us. There isn't always some conspiracy behind everything.

I have not denied that. I was just saying you can't rule out some game either. Just last years, several sikhs in big cities spent lakhs of rupees in buying kashmiri girls airplane tickets for them to safely go back to kashmir. Such reciprocations of hate for love make me lose faith in sewa towards such people.

5 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I have not denied that. I was just saying you can't rule out some game either. Just last years, several sikhs in big cities spent lakhs of rupees in buying kashmiri girls airplane tickets for them to safely go back to kashmir. Such reciprocations of hate for love make me lose faith in sewa towards such people.

That's why we need to stop such things immediately. Focus purely on Sikhs. That money could have been used to help poor needy Sikhs.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, genie said:

So it seems like the seeds for conflict are being planted.

Sikhs need to keep an open mind who or which groups are trying to provoke a clash. Though these type of attacks do fit into the pattern of behavior by global jihad islamist groups and radicalised muslim extremists. There's plenty of videos on youtube which show their mindset in seeing all non-muslims as enemies of islam. So its not too difficult for them to hate on innocent Sikhs over kashmir they dont really need an excuse to do what they do.

there is high chance this is done by some crazy Muslim

BUT there is still 20% chance, it's the work of ghattiya Indian agencies.

12 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

That's why we need to stop such things immediately. Focus purely on Sikhs. That money could have been used to help poor needy Sikhs.

I feel the FUKREY minded people in our qaum are very inclined to do such "sewa" antics for sake of popularity and 2 min CHAUD ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Now I am wondering who's actually behind this attack ? muslims, or someone who wants sikhs to hate muslims 

Shut up man, you have zero anakh, as it is. This is disgusting though. They all deserve a bullet. Fudu sullay

7 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

Shut up man, you have zero anakh, as it is. This is disgusting though. They all deserve a bullet. Fudu sullay

Glad to see our qaum's romanticism with musle/pakis are over ! Although some like udhoke still do 

While the Kabul attack, Nankana Sahib attack and the recent UK attack were done by Muslims. But this one can go either side. It is in Kashmir, it can be from Muslims but there's a chance it could also be from the GOI. Seeing all the recent attacks, maybe the GOI is thinking let's put more kerosene in the fire because despite how we here on this forum may think but Sikhs and Kashmiris in India have made a strategic alliance that is not liked by the GOI. But this is just a possibility.