Talking to him

On 6/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sat1 said:

Well I speak to him and know he’s listening. It’s just love. Doing path isn’t love. Applying the gyan of gurbani to your everyday life brings you up to a higher frequency. He made us out of love, from his wish to share what he learned with another. 

Relax, be at peace, close your eyes and soften your heart, he’s there I promise. You don’t need words, let your heart speak  

Behave yourself. 

It's part of the process, an important part. Other things and deeds in conjunction with paath are vital, but you're playing games. Don't try to mislead a vulnerable person with bad advice.

1 hour ago, Guruguruji said:

Thank u ? ur words do sound promising a but I'm struggling to relax. I just get the random outbreaks of anger and end up in a spiteful argument with my parents and then I feel guilty- I ended up hurting myself this weekend, now I have a scar on my face. Just so annoyed at myself that even after reading bani I haven't learnt anything -I let myself in to karodh. 

I really wish I could be able to feel waheguru ji with me, I have nobody.

Bhenji...you belong to Vaheguru, you don't cut a hair on your head, so be careful with your skin too eh?

We love you. Let go and let God. 

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Behave yourself. 

It's part of the process, an important part. Other things and deeds in conjunction with paath are vital, but you're playing games. Don't try to mislead a vulnerable person with bad advice.

Well I guess it can be love. But it’s the recipe, reading it over and over again without applying it to your life is lip service, it’s there to be applied. Without applying you might as well be reading a recipe over and over. It’s there to be experienced

8 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

Thank u ? ur words do sound promising a but I'm struggling to relax. I just get the random outbreaks of anger and end up in a spiteful argument with my parents and then I feel guilty- I ended up hurting myself this weekend, now I have a scar on my face. Just so annoyed at myself that even after reading bani I haven't learnt anything -I let myself in to karodh. 

I really wish I could be able to feel waheguru ji with me, I have nobody.

Why don’t you try meditating. If you don’t breathe properly, try the mindfulness calm videos on you tube. Then after you can sit and relax, listen to the ringing noise you may hear (anhad naad/ primal sound). Let go and let the meditation take you. 

Naam is Truth. God is Truth, and Truth is everywhere, so let go.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Bhenji...you belong to Vaheguru, you don't cut a hair on your head, so be careful with your skin too eh?

We love you. Let go and let God. 

thank you, tbh I think letting go is the thing im finding the hardest but the very last step that is needed to fulfil my ardas. I guess at times I lose patience and it just feels like everything is out of control, unfixable and it is just the end of my marriage. I need to keep in mind that this is the 'prime time' for God's grace and the perfect time for his miracles to happen. I mean people have been cured from their deadly diseases with the kirpa of Guru Ram Das ji, they had scientific evidence stating it was the end of their life. I bet nobody believed that they could be cured either.

Similarly nobody believes my marriage can be restored but with waheguru jis grace anything can happen. I know a lot of people would say be positive, you can re-marry, pray for a better future, your still young etc but imagine if a mother has a child who has gone astray she doesn't pray that he gets out of her life and God replaces him with a better one ... so why isn't it justifiable to pray for my husband to come back on the right track and for him to see sense. 

sorry for going off on one lol.  

19 hours ago, Sat1 said:

Why don’t you try meditating. If you don’t breathe properly, try the mindfulness calm videos on you tube. Then after you can sit and relax, listen to the ringing noise you may hear (anhad naad/ primal sound). Let go and let the meditation take you. 

Naam is Truth. God is Truth, and Truth is everywhere, so let go.

I've been trying to sit and meditate but I really struggle my mind just blasts and thinks about everything thats happened in the past and worries about the future. I've been trying to focus on waheguru but then again my anxiety kicks in and I become inpatient and wonder why my ardas hasn't been answered.

.... I guess these are Kulyug's ways of trying to stop me from doing the right thing. 

6 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

thank you, tbh I think letting go is the thing im finding the hardest but the very last step that is needed to fulfil my ardas. I guess at times I lose patience and it just feels like everything is out of control, unfixable and it is just the end of my marriage. I need to keep in mind that this is the 'prime time' for God's grace and the perfect time for his miracles to happen. I mean people have been cured from their deadly diseases with the kirpa of Guru Ram Das ji, they had scientific evidence stating it was the end of their life. I bet nobody believed that they could be cured either.

Similarly nobody believes my marriage can be restored but with waheguru jis grace anything can happen. I know a lot of people would say be positive, you can re-marry, pray for a better future, your still young etc but imagine if a mother has a child who has gone astray she doesn't pray that he gets out of her life and God replaces him with a better one ... so why isn't it justifiable to pray for my husband to come back on the right track and for him to see sense. 

sorry for going off on one lol.  

I believe Vaheguru can do anything, maybe he clears your husbands thinking, maybe he leads your husband off according to his own Karam and your real fellow soul bride is placed with you in stead.  Just be the Soul Bride and let your real husband take care of the rest. 

To the degree you seem able, do an ardas for what you think you want, an ardas to accept Hukam, and a lot of nice things like walk, clean, cook and it will get better friend. 

If someone told you there is a correct way to speak to God would you not want to take it up? Our mind leads us in many directions because it's being fed a lot of information and usually its drawn to the simple things that will lead you in the wrong direction. When a person reads Gurbani your mind is being filled with the divine knowledge. This divine knowledge has the ability to shape your mind to see Akal Purakh.

Question is how do you get there. Japji Sahib says have faith in the Guru. So when reading Gurbani have full faith in what Gurbani is saying is 100% true. Then move forward by absorbing the teachings in your mind. Thirdly put the teachings into practice in your mind. The third point is where many people cannot grasp and/or give up or don't even know it exist. Gurbani tells you what your desire is to be. And this is what you are to put into practice in your mind. This desire is to repeat Vaheguru praises/name just as a drug addict would chase after his drug of choice. Some "meditate" and have a desire to change the world. This is duality because the person didn't realize the only desire is to repeat Vaheguru name. Self reflection in meditation is only helpful if you start repeating his name, which you would need Gurbani to guide you in and provides you the exact words to repeat his name. Ultimately what I am saying is, you need to change your thought process to what Gurbani is saying. Gurbani trains the mind to stop having desires and fills the mind with the only desire we all should be yearning for in our life. A person can go out and serve others, but he may serve others to gain materially through gaining political votes or looking good in the community around him or some other form. The action is correct but this person's mind is still focused on worldly desires. The person has not focused on Vaheguru's name. Had he focused on Vaheguru name as he served others, his mind would have no other desire and he would have been content with where Guru Sahib has placed him in life and would not be worried about the past or future. Training the mind in this way is difficult but this is what will lead to peace of mind. This will lead to liberation from worldly desires, guilt trips, depression, anxiety, and worrying about what will happen next.

Read Gurbani with full attention and you will come to the same conclusion many have as described above.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:59 PM, Guruguruji said:

I've been trying to sit and meditate but I really struggle my mind just blasts and thinks about everything thats happened in the past and worries about the future. I've been trying to focus on waheguru but then again my anxiety kicks in and I become inpatient and wonder why my ardas hasn't been answered.

.... I guess these are Kulyug's ways of trying to stop me from doing the right thing. 

U need to relax. Try the calm mindfulness videos on you tube, try yoga, and then mediate after. Focus on your breathing, when we’re anxious our breathing is shallow and we don’t breathe as much. 

6 hours ago, Sat1 said:

U need to relax. Try the calm mindfulness videos on you tube, try yoga, and then mediate after. Focus on your breathing, when we’re anxious our breathing is shallow and we don’t breathe as much. 

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜੋਗ ਸਬਦਿ ਆਤਮੁ ਚੀਨੈ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਏਕੁ ਮੁਰਾਰੀ ॥੧੭॥
(ਹੇ ਅਉਧੂ!) ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਰਹਿਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚ ਜੁੜਨ ਦੇ ਜੋਗ (-ਸਾਧਨ) ਦੀ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਤਮਕ ਜੀਵਨ ਨੂੰ ਪਰਖਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਇਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ (ਦੀ ਯਾਦ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ) ਨੂੰ ਵਸਾਈ ਰੱਖਦਾ ਹੈ ।੧੭।
Yoga of the Gurmukh is to understand the soul through the Shabad(Gurbani), and the Gurmukh enshrines within his heart the One Lord. ||17||

SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI - 908 
RAAG RAAMKALEE GURU NANAK DEV JI