is this dialogue a sign of weakness and fear?

I had lots of discussions with urban Sikhs. All of them r scared to even speak the word Khalistan.

whenever I spoke about khalistan, they would say "no need to talk about khalistan, bass baani parro, khalistan apne aap bann ju ga" lol

I heard the above dialogue from so many bhappas. Is this dialogue a sign of weakness and fear?

Are these urban Sikhs from outside Punjab or from Punjab's cities? 

Outside of Punjab, the urban Sikhs like in Delhi, Kanpur, Kolkata and Mumbai are virtual hostages of the Hindus. Their presence in large numbers is due to the fact that the Sikh leadership did not have a strategy to settle urban Sikhs from West Punjab in the cities of East Punjab. This led to large numbers migrating beyond Punjab and by doing so reducing the percentage of Sikhs in Punjab. Had the Sikh leadership had a strategy then these urban Sikhs would have settled in Punjab and then Sikhs and Hindus would have been equal numbers in Punjab's cities. The Sikhs in urban India know that when Khalistan comes about the Hindus in their areas will attack then and this will lead to massacres like the ones in 1984. Their only option really is to migrate to Punjab or abroad. The best case scenario of Khalistan is that all the states declare independence all at once similar to what happened in the Soviet Union in 1991. A lot of these urban Sikhs did migrate to Punjab in 1984. 

33 minutes ago, proactive said:

Are these urban Sikhs from outside Punjab or from Punjab's cities? 

Outside of Punjab, the urban Sikhs like in Delhi, Kanpur, Kolkata and Mumbai are virtual hostages of the Hindus. Their presence in large numbers is due to the fact that the Sikh leadership did not have a strategy to settle urban Sikhs from West Punjab in the cities of East Punjab. This led to large numbers migrating beyond Punjab and by doing so reducing the percentage of Sikhs in Punjab. Had the Sikh leadership had a strategy then these urban Sikhs would have settled in Punjab and then Sikhs and Hindus would have been equal numbers in Punjab's cities. The Sikhs in urban India know that when Khalistan comes about the Hindus in their areas will attack then and this will lead to massacres like the ones in 1984. Their only option really is to migrate to Punjab or abroad. The best case scenario of Khalistan is that all the states declare independence all at once similar to what happened in the Soviet Union in 1991. A lot of these urban Sikhs did migrate to Punjab in 1984. 

not everyone in urban area outside punjab is from the west punjab . We for instance from ludhiana , and my dad only came to mumbai in late 70s seeking work. A lot of past generation sikhs here worked as drivers and have transportation business. Mumbai was also untouched by flames of 1984 due to several reasons. Most of sikhs in mumbai are from chardha punjab , not lehnda punjab . We have relatives in punjab and go them once like 5 yrs. And what "hostage" LOL ? We usually don't have problem here. We have big gurpurbs here every year. no one stops us

Mumbai has very less crime rate compared to delhi , because marathi people are law abiding people mostly and don't cause trouble, unlike biharis and purbias . 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

not everyone in urban area outside punjab is from the west punjab . We for instance from ludhiana , and my dad only came to mumbai in late 70s seeking work. A lot of past generation sikhs here worked as drivers and have transportation business. Mumbai was also untouched by flames of 1984 due to several reasons. Most of sikhs in mumbai are from chardha punjab , not lehnda punjab . We have relatives in punjab and go them once like 5 yrs. And what "hostage" LOL ? We usually don't have problem here. We have big gurpurbs here every year. no one stops us

Mumbai has very less crime rate compared to delhi , because marathi people are law abiding people mostly and don't cause trouble, unlike biharis and purbias . 

dear veer

can u tell why urban Sikhs in delhi and ludhiana are afraid to talk about khalistan as if agencies will get after them and will spoil their businesses.?

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

dear veer

can u tell why urban Sikhs in delhi and ludhiana are afraid to talk about khalistan as if agencies will get after them and will spoil their businesses.?

those who want khalistan should come in india and ask for it . Its always the sikhs sitting in UK and canada who wish for it . Indian Sikhs are least interested in this. We are busy enough with our jobs and businesses. 

If we wanted khalistan we should have got it before 1947 before britishers left, but we were busy serving them :/  , we bought into Nehru's fake promises , and suddenly realized we have been cheated when nehru laughed at our naivety.

If we're so naive , well what can I say more Bro ? 

And also how do you even plan to achieve khalistan ? by fighting against a nuclear-armed India ? how ? please tell me bro

EDIT -- 

not trying to be an insensitive <banned word filter activated> to the issues plaguing the sikh community, but I think we first need to sort our gurudwaras' managements and our families. Family is basic unit of any society

10 minutes ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Hopefully all the indian sikhs have at least 3 kids especially in panjab. If we did it then eventually we could defend the christian missionaries, and influx of biharis with our numbers

exactly 2 major challenges before sikhs right now . And we're clueless as usual

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

those who want khalistan should come in india and ask for it . Its always the sikhs sitting in UK and canada who wish for it . Indian Sikhs are least interested in this. We are busy enough with our jobs and businesses. 

so sad to hear this from you.

u r saying the same things I hear from urban Sikhs of Delhi and Ludhiana.

There are thousands and thousands of families in punjab who want khalistan, including mine.

We also hv jobs and businesses but we still hv time for the panth and it's sovereignty.

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

There are thousands and thousands of families in punjab who want khalistan, including mine.

We also hv jobs and businesses but we still hv time for the panth and it's sovereignty.

settle with your family outside punjab ? then I will see you change above statements soon lol !