Kau89r8

Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum to be converted to Mosque!

9 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Khalsa ji, we might as well sound the Nagara. This is over.

Must be living in the twilight zone to think any of us wants to be part of Islam history or Hindustan loool. He might watching to many Bollywood or Punjabi films so be this delusional. 

Agree its over! WJKK WJKF

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Either way, as for Sikhs, we are the ONLY religion without homeland

Bahais dont have a homeland either, but they havent faced as much persecution as us

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:25 AM, Jonny101 said:

David Wood has made some excellent points here about this issue. 

Muslims have lost the moral argument after today. Erdegan has proven that when Islamists are in a position of power they will abuse that position. They lost the right to complain about Ram Mandir that will be re built at Ayodhya by Hindus or when the Jews will eventually rebuild their temple at the site of Al Aqsa. Muslims have shot themselves in the foot on this one.

• Downvote 1

On 7/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Bunch of Sikhs butthurt over Turkey's decision, no doubt your Hindu brethren are also. Work on keeping the Golden Temple a Sikh building before your short haired counterparts claim that. A little history.

Howdy neighbour!

It's nothing personal against Turkey or Islam/Muslims. Sikhs have always respected holy places of other religions. In East Panjab there are many villages bereft of muslims where mosques are still kept clean by the villagers, my nanke being one such village.

A little history ? Yes please. The short haired ones DID take over the Golden Temple. There was muslim called massa ranghar who took over the Golden Temple. Two Sikhs killed him right there in the temple.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:24 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

You mean like Ranjit using the Badshahi Mosque as a horse stable and space to keep ammunition and his son using the minarets to bombard the Lahore fort, on top of banning the Azaan of course.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh gifted khillats to the custodians of Badshahi Mosque on each and every Eid. It's a lie that Maharaja Sahib used this mosque for horse stables. As for the azaan, it was not banned in Lahore, but in places like Peshawar, Bannu etc. There was no real reason for doing this but only to impress on the pathans that they were no longer masters of that land.

Let's go back to your previous post above. The short haired ones, Muslims, after taking over the Golden Temple used it to host dancing girls and such whilst consuming tobacco.

I'm sure that Maharaja Sahib has never, and you are welcome to produce any evidence, consumed pork in any mosque, or entertained dancing girls there.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Because Ranjit's pathetic 'Empire' only lasted 50 years.

Are Empires measuered on their timeline or the effect of their acheivements?

My dear neighbour, the land that you call NWFP, or Suba Sarhad, is part of your country because, and only because of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. No-one else.

So whilst Maharaja's empire was only a measly 50 years in time, the effects of such an empire are still shaping the world today, 200 years later.

• Like 4

On 7/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Of course in your version of Sikh history you were complete and utter Angels, never forced anybody to convert,

Dear neighbour, you have correctly stated that 2 of the Sikh Guru were murdered by the Moghals. Do you know why the second of these was murdered? I will help you, as its good to help neighbours. Guru Tegh Bahadur was murdered because he stood up for the freedom of all religions.

You read that correctly yes? If the Guru was prepared to give his life to uphold the freedom of hindus and others to practise their religion freely, no Sikh is going to go against this and force others to convert.

If anybody has stated on this forum that such conversions have taken place they are mistaken.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

If anything Sikhs forcing others to convert makes sense since people don't convert to Sikhi other than the odd token here or there so what magical words were being said the past 500 years that made your population in to the millions and all of a sudden there's a halt to that growth... as we know it certainly wasn't a convincing argument.

There hasn't been a halt to that growth. We can equally say the same for Islam, or Christianity. The numbers are still growing. On all sides.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

gonna take the opposite side here and say the following; This is not comparable to the Jerusalem thing because the majority of citizens in Turkey support this and don't see it as wrong. The Mosque was first a church then became a mosque then museum and mosque again. In Jerusalem the situation is that one side of population is for it the other side is against and the area of dispute is still being used by both groups.

In Turkey there is no worshippers to use it as a church no one is being oppressed if its turned into a mosque. but in Jerusalem people will be oppresed and in india with the ram mandir ppl were oppressed 

Hagia Sophia is not just any building. It's the most iconic church in history. It's very fall to the Ottomans marked the end of the Byzantine empire and a symbolic defeat of Christianity to Islam. Even if there are barely any Christians left is Turkey doesn't matter. If there are no Sikhs left in Pakistan does that mean Nankana Sahib and Panja Sahib should be turned into a mosque if the majority muslims want it? What is wrong is wrong. That is why Christians all over the world are condemning this recent decision. And it is also worrisome for other non Muslims since Erdogan has set a new precedent in modern times.

When the Taliban blew up the Bamiyan Buddha statues the world condemned it but it was explained away as being done by the Taliban who are a fringe fundamentalist backward  group. But Erdogan is a well educated man and Turkey is a modern European country. If they can do something like this, it will give encouragement to Muslims all over the world to follow this example.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

All you guys are are a bunch of descendants from poor Hindu farmers/low caste abused Hindus who got forced in to Sikhi along the way who still follow a lot of customs and rituals of your Hindu ancestors

Howdy neighbour!

We are then of the same ilk. Do pakistan esp in Panjab still follow and identify according to their hindu caste? We both know the answer.

Maybe you should get the opinions of arabs who see asiatic muslims as part-time idol worshippers.

Even having another religion's Gods on your armies flags and even on your Guru's sword smh.

The hindus worship the moon and the stars. I've seen some others appropriate those same two to make some kind of religious symbol. Oh yes, it's on our neighbours' country flag.

Makes sense with how much you still love your Dharmic Idolater brothers and follow their ways of eating all meats under the sun except the Holy Cow, seen this many times in the West. 

Yes jhatka is our tradition and we follow it.

Your country, the largest open air toilet on the planet

True. India is one big shitthole. 70 years ago the land that you come from was also part of that same shitthole.

But we can, somewhat afford to feed ourselves in order to take a <banned word filter activated>. Pakistan  would never have survived if it wasn't for the billions of dollars USA have given you since 1947, so your people could feed themselves. And the irony ! You call them the great devil, yet your leaders beg them for cash dollars because they cannot feed their own people.

to you stealing names of God such as Allah

Oh, so it was the muslims who coined the name "Allah"?

if you want to prove your might why don't you Indian Sikhs get sober and then come conquer Pakistani Punjab for starters

Quite simply, we Sikhs do not have the might to do so.

Salahaddin conquered the Christian crusaders some centuries ago. Why can't the muslims, who are far stronger and capable than the Sikhs retake Israel, which in size is a little smaller than Panjab?

Why haven't you you been able to prove your might in the last 70 years of Israel's existence?

18 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I don't expect you to know what it's like to share in the victory and pride of your brethern from other parts of the World.

Quite right! We don't know what it's like. The nearest we get to feelings of international solidarity is the sadness and feeling of helplessness over cases of Sikh girls being kidnapped in Sindh and married to muslims.

18 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

These are the lies Pakistanis have been fed since 1947. 

Punjabi Muslims were given a place of respect by the Sikh rulers that they never received from the Afghan and Turkic rulers but Pakistani mullas don't teach that 

They were fed lies about "covering every inch of bangladesh with the blood of indian soldiers", yet woke up to the reality that 93,000 brave soldiers of Allah and the Islamic powerhouse republic of Pakistan has surrendered to kaafirs.

• Like 4

gonna take the opposite side here and say the following; This is not comparable to the Jerusalem thing because the majority of citizens in Turkey support this and don't see it as wrong.

Well a lot of hindus didn't see the harm in razing Babri Masjid down instead or see it as wrong. Does that make it right then?

The majority of india never saw anything wrong with its security forces killing thousands of Sikhs in false encounters. Is that ok?

In Turkey there is no worshippers to use it as a church

There has always been a symbolic prayer offered by orthodox christians outside the church for years and years.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

So whilst Maharaja's empire was only a measly years in time, the effects of such an empire are still shaping the world today, 200 years later.

Its still makes them jump. Hindus, Muslims, Gora still can't fathom how great Sikh Empire was. 

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

We are then of the same ilk. Do pakistan esp in Panjab still follow and identify according to their hindu caste? We both know the answer.

They'll all listen to Punjabi music, play at their weddings everywhere. Also see them now with on their social media  'Pakistani Punjabi Jatt' looool.

Jealousy because Sikhs are the true heirs of Punjab, and kept Punjabi alive, whilst Hindus and Muslims done everything to get rid of Punjabi 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They'll all listen to Punjabi music, play at their weddings everywhere. Also see them now with on their social media  'Pakistani Punjabi Jatt' looool.

Jealousy because Sikhs are the true heirs of Punjab, and kept Punjabi alive, whilst Hindus and Muslims done everything to get rid of Punjabi 

Sikhs are indeed the true loyal sons of Punjab. Hindus and Muslims are ashamed to speak their mother tongue Punjabi. Hindus promote Hindi and Muslims likewise promote Urdu. Sikhs are the only ones who die for Punjab and preserve Punjabi language. That's why Prof Pooran Singh famously said:

'ਪੰਜਾਬ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਨਾ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਜਿਉਂਦਾ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ ਤੇ' which means Punjab is neither Hindu nor Muslim. Punjab lives in the name of the Gurus.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, Jonny101 said:

Exactly. They ridicule the existence of Devi Devtas yet believe in the existence of the Buraq a horse with a human head, how is that anymore real or absurd than the Hindu belief in Ganesh? They believe in angels with huge wings, Jinns, satan, rivers of wine. You should see how their preachers describe the physical appearance of Hoors, the audience starts to get all lusty especially the old men lol. They got it all, no different from Hinduism, yet they act so condescending towards the Dharmic religions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3clVWA2aHk0&has_verified=1

Ashura - Emily Garthwaite

Hot Shots Photos of the Day: Dog Hotel, Miss International, Boris ...

Plays to narrate tragedy of Ashura in Iranian cities (Latest ...Muslims in Atlanta Encourage Children to Mutilate Themselves with ...

• Downvote 1

On 7/11/2020 at 6:36 PM, MuslimNeighbour said:

Bunch of Sikhs butthurt over Turkey's decision, no doubt your Hindu brethren are also. Work on keeping the Golden Temple a Sikh building before your short haired counterparts claim that. A little history.

- 532 Hagia Sophia built as a Cathedral Church

- 1204 Converted to a Roman Catholic Cathedral by Crusaders

- 1261 Turned in to a Orthodox Cathedral by the Byzantines

- 1453 Converted to Mosque by the Ottomans

- 1935 Turned in to a Museum by Ataderp

- 2020 Back to a Mosque

correction built in 360 ad  more than two centuries before birth of even Mohammed's dad . Built by orthodox church under command of emperor Constantius the second   so from 360 until 1453 it was a Christian church . The ottomans attacked Constatinople and it is funny and even hilarious that your fellow muslims are trying to whitewash the conversion as something 'bought ' for the people .hahaha yeah a conqueror buys the conquested buildings ...give it a rest.

Ataturk was more of a man of honour than you or Erdogan by recognising that forceful conversion of a place of worship is akin to destroying a people's rememberance of God/Allah/Waheguru

• Like 2

@MuslimNeighbour - so, a Christian building built before Islam and Muhammad is forcibly being converted in to a mosque...again. And you've not said one thing to morally justify this action. You've given the history of it (which is all well and good), but that still doesn't justify this action by the Turkish government. 

Without getting in to a mud slinging match (and let's not make this personal), can you answer a simple and straightforward question please: 

Do you agree with this action by the Turkish President? And if yes, how do you justify it?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

This only applies if he's  Shia. From what I read, Sunnis don't accept Shias to be real Muslims. There is a huge drift between the Muslim community because of this. Sunnis are way more conservative.