Sign in to follow this  
Khal1stan

Bhai Taru Singh Ji Gurdwara Being Converted Into a Mosque

dont know what is wrong with this muslims

all they want to do these days is convert everything to a mosque

mate, arent there already a thousand mosques around that area? why do you need more?

messed up people

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

There's a mazhaar of someone just next to the thadha sahib of Bhai Mati das ,

called Kaaku chishti who is said to be grandson of Baba farid ji 

I think sophia hagie in Turkey has triggered similar sentiments elsewhere.

Nonetheless, we still have Gurudwara sahib Shaheed ganj singh singhnia just adjacent to it , where Mir Mannu (Moin ul mulk) had butchered the sikh women and children for not converting to Islam. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

you can see nishan sahib here on the right. One can't  rule out there being once a gurudwara on this place ! 

No photo description available.

The small gurudwara sahib on the right , its like a small canopied thada sahib where Bhai taru Singh ji were scalpd alive :

No photo description available.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Simple <banned word filter activated> for tat.

Turn the abandoned mosques into gurdwaras. 

Disband the waqf board in Punjab.

As per usual, the muslims have shown us the right way to do things. Give them a taste of their own medicine. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Kaurr said:

dont know what is wrong with this muslims

all they want to do these days is convert everything to a mosque

mate, arent there already a thousand mosques around that area? why do you need more?

messed up people

True.Even if they want another mosque in that area they can get land and build it.Why do they need to occupy other Faith's temples and call it their own.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

Pakistan is saying the news is not true, and the lone muslim person in the video has been arrested . but its obvious from their fb posts, they want the whole land for dargah/mosque of kaaku shah 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

Members of religions of peace are having a fun time here. 

Admins and Mods are dead. they were quick to boot me out of here 3 yrs back for petty reasons. but now they can't see the mischiefs happening under their noses. 

This will be my last post here. I am not interested in contributing my valuable knowledge to a site that has unfortunately become now a hotbed of jihadis .

bye . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Admins and Mods are dead. they were quick to boot me out of here 3 yrs back for petty reasons. but now they can't see the mischiefs happening under their noses. 

This will be my last post here. I am not interested in contributing my valuable knowledge to a site that has unfortunately become now a hotbed of jihadis .

bye . 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Veerji dont leave because of a few trouble makers.The only thing they can do is to give useless arguments or to down vote our posts. Remember they do this because they are scared from within and they know they are wrong.You should stay here and help contribute to the rest of the sangat who needs help from Gursikhs like you.

Bhul Chuk Maf

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

bye . 

Relax brother. Your posts are appreciated here,at least by me. Let dogs bark,you keep on contributing.

• Haha 2