Sign in to follow this  
Khal1stan

Bhai Taru Singh Ji Gurdwara Being Converted Into a Mosque

7 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Relax brother. Your posts are appreciated here,at least by me. Let dogs bark,you keep on contributing.

I am not concerned by the dogs. I am concerned about apne people who are so naive. These people are washing masjids in delhi in name of "sewa" . Ki saade sikh gareeb bache marr gaye ne ? ohna di sewa kaun karuga ? musalman karange ? 

on other days these people wouldn't even be allowed to enter the masjid. but they went as housekeeping in name of "sewa"

I know for sure the muslims on this forums who're themselves of paki origin know how much threat sikhi is to their religion because they know sikh itihas more than we do . and they despise and fear the fact that sikhi is the only religion after islam. this goes against their claim of "final religion of humanity" lol. also we wear beard and dastaar, something which they think belongs to them. God took dastar from muslim ummah and blessed sikhs with it 

PS : I am sure guru sahib will never let shahadat of Bhai Taru singh go waste . this is his asthaan. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shaheed4life said:

True.We have seen this pattern multiple times.Until we don't take our kirpans out and be a fauj they don't learn

Shasters is not only about taking out your kirpans.

Shasters come in different forms, sometimes it is legal, sometimes it is political, other times it is financial.

You need to take out the right kind of shaster as per the situation.

Sometimes warfare is bloodless.

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Shasters come in different forms, sometimes it is legal, sometimes it is political, other times it is financial.

True,that's why theres the kirpan of Miri and Piri.The spiritual sword and the temporal sword.You are right the temporal sword does not only refer to our physical kirpans it also refers the  other things that you mentioned.However,whichever Shaster we use,we cannot let this injustice of converting this gurudwara into a mosque.Agree with you 😀

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Exactly. Actually we need such kind of sophisticated thinking common amongst sikhs 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I reckon we should do an international campaign blitz of the Sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh ji and the REAL reason he was punished he rescued a poor muslim's daughter from the local official's clutches when nobody else would help him . Hopefully, the sharam of destroying the sanctity of this memorial place of this true gursikh will cause the pak government and locals to back down and actually respect it as a full gurdwara.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

The government of Pakistan which in reality is the army and ISI does not support what these lunatics are doing.

But surprisingly the Muslims that are after this sight are not Wahhabi type Muslims who we generally associate everything bad with Islam. They are Barelvis aka Sufis. Not all Sufis are the same. These guys are Chistis. On the surface they seem very peaceful but in reality they have a very dark past. Their great leader who they venerate, Khwaja Moinudin Chisti who was located in Ajmer India hated Hindus and is the one who invited Muhammad Ghauri to invade India and destroy Chauhan Rajput rule which forever changed the course of Indian history. 

Then we have the Naqshbandi Sufis who are the worst of them all. It was the Naqshbandi leader Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi who instigated the Mughals to make Guru Arjun Dev ji Shaheed and start targeting the Sikhs for persecution since many Muslims were becoming Sikhs.

Only the Qadiri Sufis are the good ones. They were on friendly terms with the Sikhs. Their Sheikh, Sain Mian Mir Ji was close to Guru ji and he tried to prevent the Shaheedi of Guru ji. To this day Sikhs respectfully remember this great saint.

• Like 3

On 8/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, Shaheed4life said:

True.Even if they want another mosque in that area they can get land and build it.Why do they need to occupy other Faith's temples and call it their own.

cause thats what muslims do

they want to prove to everyone that theyre superior even though in the inside theyre actually empty

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

True.

Edit:Lol as soon as I post this theres someone who down votes.Whoever u are,you must be really bored to down vote a word true 🤣

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Hopefully, the sharam of destroying the sanctity of this memorial place of this true gursikh will cause the pak government and locals to back down and actually respect it as a full gurdwara

the pak govt is saying that was one solo guy against the gurudwara and that he has been booked. And that he has no supporters, and that he actually had eye on landa bazaar property and nothing to do with religion. 

I wonder whats the truth it. but there's also an element to the truth that fanatics do feel sidelined to a certain degree by the current govt in pak, esp since the kartarpur corridor

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

True.

Edit:Lol as soon as I post this theres someone who down votes.Whoever u are,you must be really bored to down vote a word true 🤣

Jinns on this forum follow Islam. Alhamdulillah . :)

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

True.

same....

must be super bored and hates the truth

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Jinns on this forum follow Islam. Alhamdulillah . :)

Haha

3 hours ago, Kaurr said:

same....

must be super bored and hates the truth

True

• Like 3

You bigots forget Guru Hargobind Sahib built a mosque for Muslims, henceforth we are obligated to undertake construction projects for the Ummah. It's hukam, you manmati savages!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It was a mosque converted to a gurdwara by Bhangi Misl. This place is in dispute ever since the downfall of Sikh empire and sooner or later as the radical islam is gaining strength in Pakistan Punjab it will be converted to a mosque.